new member

Hestia came home late at night from work. she plopped herself down in a chair in the living room. Hestia: "so your Bells cousin right?" Soul: "yes my name is soul." Hestia: "so what reason did you come to Orario did you want to become an Adventure too?" Soul: "No not exactly I came here to be a musician. I can play just about anything." He said proudly. Hestia: "The Guild won't let you play a concert in the Coliseum just because you say you can play an instrument well. you have to prove yourself to the people of Orario. Might I suggest plaing in the square in front of Babel or in a restaurant to gain  popularity?" Soul: "Sounds like a good idea. I'll see if I can find a place tomorrow. if not I'll try the square." He said thinking of the possibilities he could do with both options whether it be  playing a piano or violin in a restaurant or violin and many other instruments you could carry out with him to play outside. Hestia: "All right then let's give you your status now Hestia took him to her room and had him lay on the bed and his back facing her.

Soul  crannel
Age:14
Race: human/ fairy spirit
Occupation: musician
St: I(0)
De: I(0)
Dex: I(0)
En:I(0)
Agi:I(0)
magic :i(0)
Magic: (lullaby) ability to put someone at rest using music to put them in a hypnotic state no real chant can give listeners pleasant dreams or nightmares depending on music imagination while playing activate by musicians will
Skills:
Serenade: ability to attract people by bringing them Peace of Mind using music more effective by using an instrument.
Discerning ear: heightened sense of hearing can be used for echolocation
Voice manipulation: ability to make oneself sound like another person or an object can only be used to make sounds of things that have been heard in the past.

Hestia was impressed. His talent matched his status just like Bells. Hestia: "Now that that's done let's eat Hestia and soul went down to the dining room where bell had already prepared dinner. once they went down soul had a fun idea he wanted to try. Bell's food was almost as good as his father's so he asked Hestia if she would like for him to play a song on the violin for her while they ate. Bell caught on and grinned. Bell: "Hestia you should really hear him play he's amazing!" Hestia just Shrugged her shoulders. Hestia: "all right fine she said wanting to eat her food already. Soul went to his room to get his suitcase in which it was his own pocket Dimension item he pulled out his violin and headed back to the dining room where Hestia was in waiting. Hestia was about to dig into her food when Soul started playing. she froze as soon as the bow hit the cord she was entranced she completely forgot about his status faced with the aroma of the food in front of her and the Pleasant sound hitting her ear she felt Nostalgia as if she were back in heaven. she couldn't help herself she dug into the food devouring as much as possible like it was as if it was going to be the last meal she ever had . As soon as all the food was gone soul stopped playing. once that happened she couldn't believe that all her food was gone. to her it was as if someone had stolen it right from underneath her nose. Hestia: "hey where did all of my food go? did one of you take it!!" she said looking around to see if anyone of them looked guilty. both Bell and soul laughed. Hestia: "what's so funny!?" Bell: "oh nothing you just were a victim of the combination of souls music and my cooking." Soul: "one is good enough as is but combined can be too much to handle!" Saul said still laughing. Hestia got up grabbed Souls violin and smashed it on the ground. she then headed to her room right after. it was Bells turn to laugh hey didn't your mother do that the first time you and your dad did this? Soul chuckled. Soul:"yeah and I have no regrets."

The next day soul went job-hunting. He decided to go into wearing bells normal clothes seeing as he didn't want to attract too much attention for people might be thinking of him being a wealthy man he even decided to borrow one of his weapons just in case. He took his violin along with them to show his talent. whenever he tried to ask for a job he was turned down saying that they didn't have any room for more employees or just turned them down saying that he was nothing more than a hack and that his talents were unnecessary. They didn't even give him a chance for him to prove himself.

He decided to take a break at a bar and cafe called the Hostess of fertility he didn't bother asking the bar owner for a job seeing as he noticed all the employees were women he did however notice a piano against the wall and asked if he could play. Soul: "Excuse Me Miss that piano? is it all right with you if I could play just for a little bit?" she looked him over. Mamma Mia: "sure kid, but you're going to have to pay me a little fee just in case you drive off my customers soul grinned giving her the rest of his money that he had left and began to play. as soon as he a large crowd of people started entering the bar checking where that sound had come from people began to sit down just to listen. Mamma Mia: "hey if you're coming in here you better order something she yelled at the new people that were entering just to hear him playing the piano. Him playing did have a good effect for the bar but also a bad one as well. the waitresses were also entrenched and completely forgot about their work especially the cat girls. Mamma Mia: "hey get back to work and start taking orders!" Mamma Mia: "well kid I've never had this many customers in a while say how would you like working here if you don't have a job already that is." She said hopefully. wanting him to take the position. Soul: "that would be great can I start tonight?" He asked eager to show off his talent even more. Mamma Mia: "sure the sooner the better. hey by the way what's your name?"soul: "it's  soul." And with that he began to head back home to prepare for later that night.

Hello everyone sorry that I'm not updating as fast as I normally do like I said before my iPads broken so I have to do this on my phone also sorry for saying that Bell's sisters would appear soon but apparently there is some stuff that I still want to add in before that happens such as how the conflict for the war game will begin