bar fight

Once all their statuses were complete all Hestia could say was. Hestia: "all of you are monsters." she muttered under her breath. Hajime: "now then how would we go about training if you ask me I would prefer sparring but it's your Familia Bell." Bell: "feel free to train anyway you want. I prefer to go down into the dungeon. He said thinking about the days where he sparred with his father the thought of it gave him chills down his spine along with archer. Bell:  "for now take today to settle in we'll go train tomorrow."

All of the crannell family went to the Gilld to register. right after they went They headed to the hostess of fertility for lunch. Bell was the first to walk in only to be mistaken as his cousin soul. Mamma Mia: "Hey Soul here to work early for today?" Bell: "Sorry Miss I'm not soul. He's right behind me." she looked behind Bell to see Soul walking in with the rest of the family. Mamma Mia: "wow if I didn't know any better I could have sworn I saw a bunch of rabbits walking in. My soul I didn't know you were a rabbit!" she said looking at the whole family. Soul: "ugh please don't that joke is pretty old. He said hearing it from his mom too many times from her calling him' little rabbit'. Bell: "I agree." he said with a sigh. having the same treatment from his mom along with the rest of his siblings and his father.  Soul can we get a large table for the whole of us?"he said gesturing at the whole family. Mamma Mia: "sure thing kiddo. she said seating them at the largest table in the pub. meanwhile as they were waiting for their food first class members of Loki Familia came in from straight out of the dungeon. They expected to go straight towards a large table only to find that it was taken. Bete being territorial came up to Yue and said. Bete: "move it weakling!this is our table!" While saying this he then tries to grab her by the shirt. As soon as Hajime sees this he then grabbed him by the throat and throws him down to the floor then starts to repeatedly pain him with his metal prosthetic. Yue just ignored it as she knew this was going to happen. The other members of Loki Familia were shocked that a nobody was able to take down Bete. Gareth tried to pull him off only to be hurt himself. Gareth: "ah! my nose!" He said As he was holding it as it turned red. Hajime got back up and returned to his seat. Members of the Familia started to pull out their weapons and pointed them at Hajime. Finn: "who do you think you are! attacking one of our Familia members! do you know who we are!!" he said towering over Bete as he was curled up in a ball. Hajime: "no and I don't care. besides he was making a grab for my wife . now if you'll excuse me I'm going to wipe off the blood off my fist. he said reaching for the napkins. Gareth. still upset about getting caught up in the crossfire. Gareth: "you bastard! You broke my nose! You'll pay for that!" He said as he made an attack towards Hajime. Hajime just sat there waiting for the attack. Ban: "now come on Hajime you can't have all the fun." he said grabbing the ax in mid air. pulling it out from between his hands declaring that it was his now and smacking him over the head by the side of the blade. Finn: "Who are all of you!? And what Familia are you in!? You're their Captain aren't you take responsibility!" Finn said. Hajime: "no that would be him my son." he said gesturing towards Bell. They take a look at the direction he was pointing to find the adventurer that has been doing the impossible in the dungeon to their knowledge. Finn: "you! like I said before! take responsi-!" Bell: "now let me just stop you right there!why should I? that werewolf started the fight anyway he was reaching out towards my mother it's only natural for my dad to attack him." Before Finn could get any angrier Riveria stepped in. Riveria: "now calm down he's right. I apologize for the situation we put you through. now if you please. could you give back Gareth's weapon. Ban: "what? didn't you see? he gave it to me. why should I give it back? you all saw righ?"t he said looking at the onlookers that were watching the fight in shock that two of the first class members of Loki Familia were easily taken down by some no named members of a new Familia. Riveria: "this isn't a joke sir. no please give us back his weapon." She said trying to hold a calm demeanor. Ban: "but he did! you saw how brought it to me by lowering it down from the air really fast! he was handing it to me. He must have appeared angry from sleep deprivation that's why I knocked them out!" He said jokingly with a grin on his face. Finn  pointed at Bell. Finn: "Loki wanted a War with your Familia  to get you. I was hesitant at first but now that I've seen your actions I've decided to go along with it. prepare to go to war! rabbit!" with everyone hearing this in the bar. News spread like wildfire. The Loki Familia left taking Bete and Gareth with them. Ilya: "are we in trouble Big Brother?" she said to Archer. Archer: "no but they are." he said knowing what was about to go down. Ban  laughed. Ben: "man I'm glad I came!" Hajime: "huh you are right Bell they were going to war with you. glad you called us. They deserve to be brought down a peg for their arrogance. especially their captain talking about responsibility where he should worry about his own members and their actions." Ban: "whatever. at least I got a toy out of it." He smiled. Hajime that goddess of theirs I hear can be a bad influence. so that must have rubbed off on them or they just got it from themselves with all the fame going to their heads. You however are just a bad influence all together. which is why I barely allow my kids to go visit the only time is on holidays. Elaine sighed. Elaine: "Yeah that's true." she said agreeing to Hajime's statement. After they ate and paid they went back home only to find a visitor at their door the next day.