a push in the right direction

When Ais woke up the next morning she could hear the most beautiful music that  she ever heard in her entire life along with the greatest smelling food to go with it. This shot her right up and headed straight towards the dining room where she found a great spread of food where Ban was waiting for her. Ban:  "hahaha!! Looks like someone forgot to change out of their pajamas." He said with a grin. Ais looked down and saw that she was still in her nightgown that went past her knees. Embarrassed she ran back to her room to go back and change as fast as possible. Elaine got up the same way Ais did but she was fully dressed. Elaine: "you and soul did that thing to her didn't you?" She said looking at him angrily. Ban: "oh come on you knew I was going to do it to her eventually. rather have it done sooner than later." As soon as Ais got back from changing her clothes everyone was already at the table. Once everyone was done eating it was finally time to give her hestia's blessing. She went up to her room on the second floor where she then laid down exposing her back to Hestia as the ritual begin. The one thing that she looked forward to was that she didn't have to worry about the goddess attempting to grope her.

Ais
Race elf/spirit
Level six
Str H(154)
End H(153)
Def H(157)
DeX H(189)
Agi H(174)
Mag G(202)
Hunter:G
Abnormal Resistance:G
Swordsman:H
Spirit Healing:I

Magic:
Ariel:Enchant type magic that can imbue things with wind. It has been mentioned as being far beyond normal enchant type magic[chant] Tempest

Skill:
Avenger:Heavily increases the user's attack power against monsters, massively increases the user's attack power against dragon type monsters. Effect rises based on the user's hate

Once the conversion of her status was official. She went downstairs to find that Hajime was waiting for her. Hajime: "can I see your status? Ais  decided to do so. Hajime looked it over. what caught his eye on the status was her Avenger skill. Knowing that a person status reflects that person itself. He easily came to  the conclusion that the skill must have developed due to her hatred of the black dragon. Hajime sighed. Hajime: "listen kid seeing as I basically destroyed your entire dreams of defeating that dragon let me tell you the secret of getting stronger." Ais had no desire anymore to hear it, but she thought to herself that she might as well listen to it anyway. Hajime: "if you were to compare we  crannels to other people. It would rather be easier to compare us as a whole race. Seeing as we have two things that identify crannels. The first obviously is our appearance having white hair and red eyes. This trait is similar to Amazon's where  Amazons are all female and have dark skin. As for our second trait you can guess that it's our fast growth. This trait is hereditary like elves and Magic. So learning how to get stronger this way won't help you." Ais: "obviously so why are you telling me this?" Hajime: "The second trait doesn't just work automatically it needs something to go off of." Ais: "what do you mean?" Hajime: "what I'm saying is there's more to our fast growth than you think. The main thing it needs is something that you can use for yourself that I guarantee can help you push yourself towards a goal for a person with a status." As soon as he said that part Ais was interested. Ais: "so what is it?" Hajime said it with a half-smile. Hajime: "PASSION ." Ais was confused. Hajime: it may sound like a simple answer but there's more to it. For example when I was a kid I was always interested in how things work from how plants grow to birds flying as well as how magic worked. This made me take up Alchemy as a way to help me understand the world and how it functions. Throughout my studies I found out many things and thought to myself how I could use it to better the world that we live in for other people as well as myself. However due to events from our past it would be hard for me to just show the world all my creations and for people trying to take advantage of me as many have with the crannel family. It's been done so many times throughout history so we try to stay cautious of what we do that is until now where we have made a great name for ourselves under a goddess who we see fit is worthy of our Trust. Thanks to that war game that was broadcasted throughout orario from us taking down your former Familia we can show the world the Great things we've accomplished throughout our years and share them helping moving the world forward to a better future for everyone. This was a dream that I've been dying to put in action, and now I'm able to put it in action. As for my brother who you know as a great chef is passionate about cooking as well as his family just like myself. Once you get a family of your own it would be impossible not to be passionate about them. My brother found out that he was good at cooking as a kid as well and worked on making various dishes. As an adult he even went to go to the woods and Camp there for a long time hunting I'mw gathering ingredients to see what he could make. Doing so he found Elaine who was injured from a monster attack. She managed to get away, but was unable to move or do anything at all. Ban patched her up and gave her some of the food that he had created it was something that she had never tasted before. And I'm sure you're aware that Elaine is a fairy / spirit with that being said she lived a long life. He took her home where after a while being together she decided to stay with him and become his wife. As for soul but he is passionate about is the music he plays. We kept a grand piano for decoration at his home. When he was 3 years old he decided to play with it play kids usually do they want to randomly push the piano keys. As he did so he began to play a rhythm in which became a song that got the attention of his parents. After that he was given various musical instruments in which he mastered quite easily he even took up singing." Ais: "what about Bell?" Hajime: "ah for him it's another story entirely. He was born with a rare ability in the family called instant master where he is able to learn anything or rather Master it n a short amount of time. due to the fact that he is passionate about everything he does as well as the people he cares about. People with this skill throughout our family history could be considered as some of the greatest people in the world." Ais was amazed at what she heard. The person she met in the dungeon was to become someone far beyond anything the world has ever known. Hajime: "so work on the thing you're most passionate about. And if you can't think of anything think of all the friends and family you have and the desire to become strong for their sake. Because that's something that I as a parent have as well as every other member in this Familia have been doing. One more thing make sure the thing you're most passionate about is something positive having it been something negative can affect you and the people around you so do your best and find something that makes you happy."