Floor boss

The two people had different expressions on there face. One a male were wolf looked furious and ready to kill me while the other was shocked that I (a rookie adventurer which she could tell by my gear) could take down that monster with ease.

Bete: " you're gonna pay for that you little shit!" The were wolf yelled. He then proceed to the exact same attack as the Minotaur, but instead of using his weapons he used all his knowledge of martial arts.  Ais: "Bete no!" The Other who was a female elf shouted to her comrade to sop. But was to late as the attack was about to hit. At least that's what she thought anyway. Bell grabbed ahold of his arm and threw him acts the room. The man got up and proceed to attack again. This continued for quite some time. With bell's skills he already figured out his attack pattern and how to counter and dodge all his attacks. Soon Bete got tired and fell on his knees from exhaustion. Bete: "damn you ! Why can't I hit you!?" He said in frustration. Soon the rest of their familia showed up. Finn: "what happened? Did you get it?" He said seeing them covered in blood. Ais: " no, but he did. Sadly however we were behind it when we were about to attack thinking that he needed saving but we were wrong and ended up getting sprayed with blood. "
" Bete got mad at him for it and started to attack him but couldn't land a single hit." All familia members looked at bell and couldn't believe what they heard . A Rookie adventurer managed to wear down a high class adventurer? Impossible. Finn: " hey you what's your name?" Finn demanded. Bell: " it's Bell and am I to assume that the Minotaur that was hear was your fault? Because it almost killed a party of adventurers. Luckily I was there for them so they could do a pass parade. I don't mind that however but what Ido mind is that Orario's finest managed to let a monster from the middle levels get so high up where weaker adventurers can't protect themselves from such a threat. By now that party should have gone to the guild already and given a report. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be doing the same." Bell said in a disappointed tone. Finn: " hey wait a min..." Riveria: " no leave him be its our fault this happened . If it weren't for him someone would have gotten hurt." Suddenly someone pushed their way to the front.

Lefiya: " Ais are you alright? What did that human do to you?" She said throwing herself at her. Ais: " I'm fine. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Finns thoughts: 'thankfully no one was hurt because of him. However the fact that he came out on top with Bete in a fight raises even more questions.'

Once their familia arrived they found out that they had to pay a find to both the guild and the two familia's that were put in harms way which was Hermes and Hestia's familia.

Loki: " huh!? That shrimp has a familia now!? I bet her familia were those adventurers that ran away." She said with a smug grin on her face. Finn: " I don't know why  your  so happy we had to give a total of  120,000,000 valis  away that's more than half of what we made to the guild." Loki:  " I know I know but still I can't help but laugh at the thought of her members run in fear and dump  that monster onto someone else. That Hermes member was pretty strong I wonder when he joined?" Then Loki had an idea. Loki: " hey Finn try to see if you can turn him over to our side seeing as how he just joined he may want to try joining a stronger familia if given the chance, and besides Hermes has a big familia it won't hurt them if they lose a member right?" Finn: " I suppose I'll send someone over to their familia home to see if they could make him join,but no guarantees alright?" Loki: " got it!"

Riveria, Raul  and Ais went to try and recruit bell. They were nor in front of their familia home. Asfi: " hello Riveraia what can I do for you. She looked annoyed as always at having to deal with problems. Especially  since her God is basically one of the most problematic gods there are.
Riveria: " we wanted  to discuss about a familia member you have that encountered the Minotaur on the upper floors. He goes by Bell. I believe he's a new member seeing as how I've never heard of him before. Asfi: " never heard of him and we haven't had any new members in a while.."
Raul: "oh come on your obviously lying we saw him the other day! He had white hair and red eyes he looked kinda like a rabbit!" Riveria: " Raul that's enough! She's telling the truth there's no one hear that matches his description here. I'm sorry for waiting your time." Riveria said taking her leave. Every ones thoughts: ' if he's not apart of this familia than which is it.' They headed back and gave their report. Riveria: " apparently he's not from that familia." She said with a disappointing look on her face. Finn: "In that case there's only one other familia that he could be in so  I already checked it out in the guild and I was right. However we won't be able to recruit him." Loki: ". and why's that?" That she said in an annoyed tone. Finn: " because he's the only member in the familia." Loki: "so what God does he belong to any way?" She said with curiosity. Finn: "he belongs to Hestia familia." Loki: "that shrimp really!? Honestly with his skill he could have made it with us." Look is thoughts: 'damn her how dare she get her hands on him first!' Finn: Any way like I said there's nothing we can do if we tried a war game to get him that would give us a bad image." Loki left it alone. Loki: "fine dismissed." she said in a frustrated tone.

At Hestia's room hestia: "wow bell just one day in your states are this high.it would take a normal adventurer to reach this point in several months or so." Hestia was looking at his stats after she got out of work. Even though Bell was making quite a bit of money he didn't want to have a lazy God.
Bell
St: D(0-627)
De: E(0-592)
Dex: C(0-792)
Agi: A(0-956)
Mag: E(0-544)

((I will not be repeating his skill and magic slots over and over . I will however show when he has something new ))

Bell saw that with his stats like this he could level up in less than a week. Which may have sound good to most but bad to him. All gods would want to try to steal him away from Hestia leaving her to be banished from the city. He couldn't stop now though he still wanted to make his goddess happy. The next day he changed his adventurer afire completely with large easy to move in boots a large white cloak and hood carrying different weapons, but same weapon type. All this gear was made to look high class to make him appear like a veteran adventurer. With his whole body covered up people started to think that he was bad news. After all he did look like an assassin with all his gear.

Bell pushed himself further today because he had to deal with that Minotaur incident from Loki. He could have made it deeper but he wanted to make sure that Loki familia paid for their actions so he decided to go back up. But now he could finally go all out and test his true skills however he didn't want to get rusty by relying on his status to much which is why he always went all out looking for trouble he finally found himself at the seventeenth floor where the Floor boss was waiting. Bell: "finally a challenge !!" He shouted. The behemoth roared and took a swing at bell. It wasn't that he couldn't dodge it but rather that he wanted himself to be worn down enough so that he could struggle. After about five minuets he was hard to breath. He had several broken bones but no cuts or bruises. Due to being a vampire he had an impressive healing factor however internal injuries takes longer to heal. The healing factor couldn't do any thing about exhaustion. He was now ready to make his move. He started to charge at the behemoth  starting as  a limp now as a  painfully forced sprint that felt like he was going to collapse at every step. He didn't try to ignore the pain but accepted that it was there and used it as away to give him a stronger will to come out on top and stay alive. He was using the pain as a weapon of desperation. His movements were slower but was still fast enough  to fight on what he made to look like equal footing. With the behemoth swinging his arms around and ability to follow labels movements he decided to make a trap.bell put all his his strength into running towards a wall. He then began to use his magic form to create a pressure pad on the wall that would release large blades from the ceiling that would pierce straight threw the monster.underneath. However he needed to get out of the way as fast as possible. The behemoth was already in pursuit finally caching up to bell. The behemoth then attempted to attack bell but missed his target hitting the wall instead setting it off. Bell instantly created a hole in the wall to hide himself in to prevent himself from getting injured from his own trap. The behemoth was sliced in half leaving only it's magic stone and it's hide as a drop item. Bell yawned Bell:"man I'm exhausted I'll head to the 18th floor for now and rest till my body fully heals itself." He said to himself not knowing that he was being watched.