Hello readers!!!

Hello every one this is your author here wanting to explain a few things that have already have happened and things to come. If there is something you have questions about leave a comment. I always do my best to respond.

#1. The reason why you see bell's stats jump higher than normal even by his standards is due to his vampire half and cranell blood combination. so expect something similar to his brother and sisters. Though they may not grow as fast due to bell hazing the legendary family skill.
#2. Bell's cousin Soul will be having the same effect. With his fairy spirit blood instead of vampire he's not as hostile making him not much of a fighter. At least he try's not to anyway. He will fight only if he has to. To him fighting altogether is barbaric but the exception to this is fighting to protect.
#3. The parents are strong in their own right having different setts of skills than each other. Each a master to themselves that are unrivaled. Not even bell who can master all skills can be at their level.

Thank you all for reading and I hope I'm one of your favorite authors out there just for not taking to long to post for like a month or so right. Because that to me is cruel and unusual punishment! Even more so than the alluring sensation of ban's cooking and Soul's music combination.
So again please comment and share this story to as many as possible. I don't use social media which is why I have you cool guys to help share! So please do!! Do it for me and bell's sisters who want to be in the story as soon as possible such as say the next second or third chapter?

Well good bye for now.
- from your lovely neighborhood author.were ever you may be.