grand Smith and his Apprentice

Archer 
Level 7
Race:vampire /human
St:I(0)
En:I(0)
Def:i(0)
Dex:I(0)
Agi:I(0)
Mag:I(0)

Skill:
Grand  Smith- activate automatically while teaching Apprentice. Allows for teachings to be  passed down a lot easier.

Archer: "thank you very much Hestia for the update. the new skill acquired should help him improve drastically as well as make it much easier for me to train him." Archer said with a satisfied smile. he hadn't had a Apprentice since Bell was a child. Hestia: "don't thank me this is all you. You and your monstrous family who have great skills and technique that's far past any Gods comprehension." She said Still In A Daze from the fact that she had one more level 7 in her Familia now. While Archer was up in hestia's room receiving his update he had told welf to wait in his room. Archer came back to meet him only to find him looking around at the materials as well as the unknown tools that were laid about in his room. Welf: "what are these?" He asked curiously about the machines. Archer: "these machines have various uses. For example one of them is a sewing machine that I use for undyne cloth as well as salamander wool. Usually it's hard to combine the two seeing as how they contrast one another, but this machine not only allows them to combine, but enhances their capabilities as well because they contrast." Welf: "and how is that?" Archer: "normally when people successfully managed to sew the threads together it's like a magnet with one thread being a positive and the other negative however with mine there both either a negative or a positive. With magnets Opposites attract, so when both are the same they try to push one another away. This forces a reaction that brings out their full potential." Welf: "I see and this one over here?" He said looking towards a more intricate machine than the others. Archer: "That one is quite complex it can imbue just about anything with magic." Welf: "how so?" Archer: "heieroglific code." Welf: "and that is?" Archer: "writing put in hieroglyphic runes from a divine ancient language. However it is the instructions given that makes it work. The more detailed the better." Welf: "so are you just telling me that this machine makes it easier for magic swords to be made?" He said in a disapproving tone. Archer: "not quite the magic needs to come from somewhere all this does is give something instructions of what you want it to do. it needs a power source or rather it's wilder's own Magic. Welf caught on to what he was saying. with this machine it could help others who had no combat magic but had magic nonetheless can use for combat and it would be their own power. Archer: "it will still cause the wielder to go under mind down from overuse. Before you get started on anything I suggest you  read all of my notes as well as how to work on  all of the machines through the manuals and notebooks at the back." he pointed towards a chest in the corner. Archer: "start with the notebooks. you won't be messing with the machines just yet. Welf opened the chest and took out all the notebooks and started to head towards his room.

An hour had passed since welf had left archers room and headed to his own. At that time lunch was served on the table. Everybody was there except for Hestia who was at work and welf who was still engrossed with the books that Archer told him to read. Ban: "Hey soul go play the piano to bring him over will you?" Soul nodded his head and went straight for the piano. He played for a few minutes but there was no sign of him coming. Ban that's odd that usually works." He said thinking of all the times he got people to run towards the table with this little trick. Archer smiled and thought to himself Archer: 'looks like this one's going to be a legend of a Smith after all.' Archer got up and went to his room to retrieve welf while coming to the dining room welf had an expression on his face resembling a child who had gotten his toy taken away. Archer: "don't worry you can go back to reading after you finish cleaning off your plate." He said looking at him from across the table. To pick up his mood Archer asked Archer: "so what book are you reading currently?" Welf immediately lifted up his head from his plate and started to go off. Welf: "the periodic table of elements! Just from reading the first chapter makes me think of how miniscule our knowledge of Smith's really is. We know the different types, the toughness, as well as some of its basic properties, and what they're mostly used for, but we've never thought of going so into depth of what they are truly capable of." Archer smiled as he kept going on. Without even realizing it welf had finished his plate while still talking to Archer who was happy to see his disciple acting like a child who was happily learning new things. The conversation was nearing to an end. Archer: "well anyway are you going to go back to reading now?" Welf finally realized that he was done with his food. Welf: "oh right!" He then proceeds to go put his table ware away and ran back to his room to continue where he left off.

Later that evening Ban and Hajime we're heading through the market to stock up on food to feed the Familia. While walking back with their arms full, a small girl ran past them running away from a group of men. While running she tripped and fell in front of Hajime. While falling a large sack of valis dropped out from underneath her cloak. She stumbled to get back up and try to run away, but before she could do that she was grabbed by Hajime. The group of men finally caught up and demanded the two to release her to them. Men1: "give us the girl!" Hajime: "why should I your money's right there he gestured over to the sack that was lying on the ground. The man picked it up and demanded again to hand her over. Hajime: "you got your money now go." He said n a cold tone. Ignoring Hajime the man began to attempt to take the girl away from him only to be struck by hajime's metal arm right in the face breaking his nose. The man laid on the ground screaming in pain leaving the others to run off with the money. Ban laughed. Ban: "he should have left when you told him!" Hajime: "now that that's settled mind telling me who you are little girl and why you were running off with their cash?" He said in a annoyed tone. Lily: "Lily's name is Lily. and that money rightfully belongs to Lily."