Meet the family

Hajime: age 32
Race: human
Occupation: father, husband, alchemist, inventor, and marksman.

Yue: age 512Race: vampireOccupation: mother, wife, Mage, medical expert, psychologist, magic item craftsman

Yue: age 512
Race: vampire
Occupation: mother, wife, Mage, medical expert, psychologist, magic item craftsman.

Yue: "you'r late did you fall asleep in the tub again? You need to be  more careful otherwise you'll end up drowning one of these days"

Yue: "you'r late did you fall asleep in the tub again? You need to be  more careful otherwise you'll end up drowning one of these days". Hajime: "Let him it'll teach him way faster than constantly scolding him, and with our ability to learn any thing quickly I'm sure he'll get the message that way." He said with a chuckle. Yue: "Hajime be nice and let him finish making dinner."

Once dinner was prepared two little girls rush towards the table followed by Archer

Archer: "Illya! Kuro! quit running!" The two girls Illya and kuro are twins they may look alike , but easy to tell apart with their different tone of skin. Illya was pale white and was considered the sweetest out of the two. While Kuro had a dark tan complexion and was considered the trouble maker of the two.

They came in fighting for who gets to sit next to archer. Archer sighed and then changed seats to end the argument. Both twins loved and adored their eldest brother, and Archer was glad to give them his brotherly love as he instinctively did as all older brothers do. Bell: "I wish they showed that much love to me." He muttered to himself . Yue heard and giggled petting him on the head Yue: " There there you'll always be my favorite." Bell: "mom!" bell said in frustration

Hajime: "So how was trading for today Archer." Archer: "The same." Hajime: As usual he was born with a special gift out of all of us that comes around in a hinder years or so."

Instant master a skill only possessed by a few in family history. The whole crannel family may all be talented geniuses in many different skills but it takes a while to completely understand all knowledge and experience for something. However as the name of the skill implies it allows mastery over any skill. However mastery over something that involves physical labor such as fighting would require your body to be in a strong physical condition or severe bodily harm will come to you.

Yue: "Bell it's time to train with me now let's head to the library." The library filled with all knowledge on everything including people and gods their past,personality,where they are, what they've done and more. It was also the training grounds for magic. Yue: "okay bell what is magic?" Bell: "The perception of all things in the universe given form by use of mana." Yue: "correct and the better a persons perception the stronger the magic. I taught you how to use magic with no chant and being part vampire gives you a large abundance of mana as well as to draw on mana from your surroundings. I've also taught you how the elements work and your father has already taught you every thing he knows so basically today we will be starting on the fundamentals of making magic items or tools. Now let's begin shall we?"

After bells session was over Yue thought to herself on how quick he caught on leading him to master the skills faster than expected thinking it would have taken a little over a week for him, but took it all in in one go. She then found out that he had already studied yet had not quite got the grasp of it yet till now when he had someone to explain things to him.

Illya: age10
Race: human/ vampire
Occupation: Mage,medic, alchemist

Illya: age10Race: human/ vampireOccupation: Mage,medic, alchemist

Kuro: age 10
Race: human/ vampire
Mage, alchemist , swordsman

Kuro: age 10Race: human/ vampireMage, alchemist , swordsman