The new world

Two years later
Bell has mastered all knowledge in skills and knows how to use them in practice in this time and now plans to head out to the world that he had been isolated from.

Hajime: "Okay Bell listen and follow these rules. If your going out there you have to be wary of other people and their intentions. Second if the gods find out how gifted you are they will try to seize control over you so do your best to show ignorance to many things that aren't common knowledge such as studies of various skill sets and also limit your fighting styles in front of people. Oh and also your knowledge of magic." Bell: "Yeah what about it?" Hajime: "No one knows how to manipulate mana like we do not even elves who have been gifted for the knack of being able to use magic. So showing your mastery on this will cause more than the gods attention but the elves as well and not in a good way." Bell: "Anything else?" Hajime: "Yes also make sure to never craft anything that is to be considered advanced instead use what's already made or craft something that has already been invented." Bell: "Got it."

Bell had packed several suitcases with all his belongings not needing to carry any of it due to the fact that he learned to create a pocket dimension using spacial magic. Yue: "Before you head off I've chosen three candidates to choose from for joining a familia. First is Miach a pharmacist that sells potions to adventurers. Unlike other pharmaceutical gods he isn't in it for profit. He has one member and has debt , but over all he's a good person. The second candidate is Demeter. She is a goddess of agriculture dealing of course in farming please note they don't have machinery to help like we do so its all by hand. She is considered quite generous due to aiding in giving food to starving people as well as donating to orphanages. And finally Hestia."
She said with a sigh. Bell: "What's wrong with her?" Yue: "Nothing really from the time she arrived she's been leaching off a friend. Now she has been thrown out and has been living in an abandoned church just getting by by working at a food stand. She has no familia. All things considered I believe Demeter is your best bet." Bell: "Hmm I choose Hestia." Yue: "Huh? But why?" Bell: "She has no familia witch automatically puts me in charge and also because she has no familia she has no familia preference making it something for me who is skilled in everything a perfect place to be in. Any other place would limit my abilities. Yue: "I see, so Hestia then. Very well, but before you leave we need to seal your abilities so no one would try to forcefully claim you. Your father has already talked about this,but for insurance I made a seal to store all your 'talents' to make things easier, but you still contain all knowledge to put into practice just not with precision like you normally do understand? Bell: "Yes." he said in an annoyed tone from hearing this again. Yue: "good now here is a bag of valis spend it wisely there's only ten thousand so make sure you don't lose it because this is the only amount you'll get from us okay? We'll visit you within a month or so. Good luck!"

Bell headed to the library where there was a teleporter waiting for him while there his sisters were waiting for him and gave him a hug saying there good by's. Then he was off teleported far enough away that no one would see him.he pulled out a duffel bag with clothes and his expenses to make it seem that he was traveling when he got to the gate. Once there he was stopped and asked a few questions.

Guard: Name and reason for staying. Bell: my name is bell crannel and plan on seeking residence by joining a familia. Guard: I see 5000 valis for non residents to enter. Bell: 5000!! Guard if you can't pay now then you will taxed to pay 7000instead once inside. Bell : no I an pay its just half of what I have. Guard: I see do wish to pay now or wait later on. Bell: I'll pay now I'll just do the best with what I have. Guard:Very well you may enter.

Bell sighed thinking about what to do with the little amount he had left. Guard: hey kid I'm not sure this will help, but there are casinos in the entertainment district. Head to the guild its near the tall tower can't miss it.

Hearing this bells luck finally changed he could gain enough money to sustain himself. He then found the place with the help of the guild staff putting away his stuff in his pocket dimension he then pulled out a suit and changed were no could see him. He didn't need skills to win at Manu gambling games such as poker or blackjack. He could count cards and read people's faces even if it looked like they were showing no emotion. He came out with 120000 valis and headed for an inn.