crannel family status update

The first to go was Hajime

Hajime
Race:human
St:I(0)
En:I(0)
Def:I(0)
Dex:I(0)
Agi:I(0)
Mag:I(0)

Magic: transmute: deconstruct and reconstructs substances to create. (similar to Bell's form Magic)
Skills:
Status nullify: when fighting a opponent with a falna. Their status is reduced to a minimum.
Marksmanship: able to shoot a target with accurate percision without fail.
Farsight: allows to see far distances for accurate long-range shots.
Alchemist: allows to understand components to deconstruct and reconstruct to make new configurations (goes with transmute).

Yue was the next to go.

Yue
Race: vampire
St:I(0)
En:I(0)
Def:I(0)
Dex:I(0)
Agi:I(0)
Mag:I(0)

Magic:

Thunder dragon: creates a dragon made of lightning to destroy enemies. Last for 30 seconds.
Healers Grace: a healing spell that can be cast over a group of people that heals all ailments and replenishes Mana(can only be cast 3 times a day)
Elemental barrage: a fury of Elemental attacks of the user's choosing.

Skills:
Vampire bite: draining blood from someone can replenish health and Mana as well as fatigue.
Vampires immortality: heals All inflicted wounds and makes the person live for a long period Of time.

Archer 
Race:vampire /human
St:I(0)
En:I(0)
Def:I(0)
Dex:I(0)
Agi:I(0)
Mag:I(0)

Magic:
Projection: create object from a mental image (can be used to create anything)
Unlimited blade works: the unleashes all projection stored into user storage in a large-scale assault that descends upon enemies (once assault is over projections return to storage)
Skills:
Discerning Eye: ability to see every fine detail can allow to see enemies Next Movement.
Farsight: allows to see far distances for accurate long-range shots.
Quick shot: allows for rapid fire shot with accurate precision

Ilya
Race: human/vampire
St:I(0)
En:I(0)
Def:I(0)
Dex:I(0)
Agi:I(0)
Mag:I(0)
Magic:
Projection: create object of a mental (can be used to create anything)
Healer's touch: heals body and all ailments.
Skills:

Kuro
Race: human/vampire
St:I(0)
En:I(0)
Def:I(0)
Dex:I(0)
Agi:I(0)
Mag:I(0)
Magic:
Projection: create object from a mental image (can be used to create anything)
Skills:
Discerning Eye: ability to see every fine detail (can allow to see enemies Next Movement.)

Ban
Race human
St:I(0)
En:I(0)
Def:I(0)
Dex:I(0)
Agi:I(0)
Mag:I(0)
Magic:
Theft: uses to steal item from Far distances.
Drain: steals enemies physical strength and Mana
Skills:
Devine Gourmet: allowed to cook food that can be considered worthy of the godz
Healing Factor: heals all injuries instantaneously no matter how big.

Elaine
Race: fairy/spirit
St:I(0)
En:I(0)
Def:I(0)
Dex:I(0)
Agi:I(0)
Mag:I(0)
Magic:
Nature's mother: I lost control of plant life in a surrounding area
Elemental assault: allows use over any elements for attack

Skills;

This is the status I made for them for now if there's something that you would want to put in for them I might  later for their next update
(No guarantees)