Misfortunate reuniuon

As bell entered the eighteenth floor he couldn't believe that he was still in the dungeon. The ceiling was like the sky and the floor was basically a forest. Bell: "so this is the eighteenth floor. I never expected his." As bell kept walking in he decided to look around the forest. Bell: "a small lake? Don't mind if I do!" As soon as bell saw the pool of water he couldn't help but want to dive right in. He striped down and started to dive right in. Bell's thoughts : 'ahhh so refreshing' he thought to himself.

      Back at where bell had defeated the floor boss
Riveria: "impressive he used magic without speaking a word." Both lefiya and riveria where amazed at what they saw however the others with them weren't focused on that, but instead of the fact that he allowed the monster to beat him up for a while. Ais: "Hey riveria why do you think he allowed himself to get beaten up like that?" Ais asked puzzled as to why anyone would do such a thing. Riveria: my guess is if he Haden't he would have destroyed it easily he must have wanted to challenge himself by making himself on equal footing. The other two with them tiona and  tione were wondering the same thing Ais was. Tiona: "let's follow and ask him about it!" She said with glee and ran off. Ais was interested as well and went to join her. Riveria: "Ais tiona wait!" She yelled. Riveria: lets go." She said with a sigh.

Tiona spotted him heading through the forest. Tiona: hurry up he's getting away!" She yelled at the others. They followed from a distance though not noticing what he was doing before they got close.

Bell was floating on his back till he heard movement in the bushes. He automatically stood straight up into a fighting stance thinking he was about to be attacked by a monster. Out came an elf in a pink dress followed by several other girls. Lefiya: "everyone I found him!" She yelled to her comrades. Lefiya: hello my name is ...Eeeeeek!!!" She screamed as she realized he was naked. Immediately bell ducked his body under water. Riveria: "Lefiya what is it now ." She said in an annoyed tone. As she walked up behind her followed by Ais and the Amazon twins. As soon as Riveria came she immediately understood the situation. Riveria: "oh um excuse us we just came here to ask you a few questions we had no idea you were exposed." She said looking flustered as well as all the other girls. Bell: umm okay but could you wait at the empty lot you passed to get here I'll be there in a short while." As soon as the women were out of sight bell went and got out drying himself off with an almiraj pelt he acquired on floor fourteen got dressed and went to meet them. With every one sitting at the lot they began talking to start talking to each other. Well most anyway. Lefiya: "I can never get married l can never get married I can never get married...." She mumbled to herself in a corner. Bell: "so what did you want to talk about?" He asked wondering why it should be so urgent for them to follow him to where he was bathing. Tiona was the first to speak. Tiona: oh me first! We saw you fight that floor boss and wanted to no how and why you did the things you did like why you stayed still for a while and let that monster beat up on you and how you were able to use magic without a chant!" She said getting closer and closer to my face. Bell's thoughts: 'aw crap I can't believe that I was caught, and by members of Loki familia of all people.' Thinking to himself of the worst to come from this. Bell sighed. Bell: "Alright I'll answer your questions but only the ones I'm capable to answer." He replied. Bell: okay the first I'll answer is why I allowed to be beaten up by that monster. It was because I don't want to heavily rely on  my falna like all adventurers do. So making myself put on common ground or weaker will allow me to be able to push past my limits. However I don't recommend you doing it. Reason beating is my body was honed to take extensive amounts of damage. He said lying about the part about his body. He was able to do so because he was part vampire from his mom. Riveria: "and what about how you managed to perform magic with no chant?" She asked. The one thing she really cared about. Bell: "sorry I can't answer that. it's a family secret that's not to be spoken to anyone." Riveria looked disappointed. Riveria: "very well I understand, but can you at least tell me what kind of magic you used?" She asked at least hoping to get some answer from him. Bell: "sorry but I can't say that either otherwise gods would fight over me. You know how that goes? Once they see something they like they will do anything to get it for themselves so you'll have to make an assumption based on what you saw." This lead Riveria to further disappointment and making her think on what it could be. Finally the last to speak was Ais. Ais: "can you tell me how you were able to make it down here on your own? You are a level one right?" Bell:: "yes I am. And as for how I'm here is simple. I worked hard most of my life studying various martial arts as well as other skills training my body to forgo harsh conditions. In other words there's no need to put yourself in danger to get stronger. Simple learning of various fighting styles can improve your skills at being an adventurer, and I don't mean the skills you have on your falna." He said looking at her straight in the eye knowing full well that she's the kind of person who only cares about getting stronger. Bell: "any more questions?" He asked before getting up. They all shook their heads no. Bell: "very well. I'm going back to the surface . I'm tired and I want to get some thing to eat." He then took off towards the entrance.