Insert 5: Tongue Lashed

Sometimes in our lives we all need someone to lean on"

" Tell me what you want to brag about, I would tell you what you lack".
****************************

Adelaide POV
Today is Thursday and I'm so happy because this means that tomorrow is Friday and next tomorrow is Saturday.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a lazy student it's just that I love Saturdays and Sundays because it's means Work and be paid.

I'm not supposed to be so excited because I spend my Saturdays baby sitting.

(Writer's POV)
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
"Today,in Biology, we are talking about Genetics. I need someone to stand up and define Genetics" Mrs Becky requests.

"Genetics can be defined as the study of Genes" Halfrida says.

"No that's not the meaning of Genetics but nice try Halfrida" Mrs Becky commends .

Halfrida is very good in English but she sucks in biology.

"Yes who wants to answer the question?" she ask.

"Genetics is the scientific study of heredity and variation in living things" Adelaide replies.

"That's good Adelaide. You all have been given scheme of work for this term so I expect you all to have read ahead.

Now Stephen Alexander what is Mendel's first law of inheritance?"Mrs Becky ask.

"What the fuck!"Stephen exclaims  eyeing her. How dare she call him to answer a question? Doesn't she know who he is? He thought.

"Would you shut up Stephen? Haven't I warned you that you should never curse in the class?" She ask in a loud voice.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Beckins I mean Becky" Stephen replies smirking.

"Now would you stop your nonsense and state mendel's first law of inheritance?" she said irritation in her voice.

"Mendel's first law states that each character behaves as a seperate unit and is inherited independently of any other character." Stephen replies angrily.

"Wow clap for yourself Stephen"Mrs Becky says smirking.

"I don't need to clap for myself because I'm a genius" Stephen replied laughing.

"You're so stupid. You are an egoistic brat. With all your pride, you don't know anything if u think you do. You think you can come to this school and start insulting teachers? You are so daft and stupid. "

"What?"Stephen barked as his ego was bruised. "Do you know who I'm am?" he ask mockingly.

 "Do you know who I'm am?" he ask mockingly

(Stephano and Mrs Becky)

"I know who you are. You are a stupid brat that wasn't properly trained. Now sit your arse down and allow a genius answer the question" Mrs Becky said eying Stephano irritatedly.