Insert 17: Charlie's bar and Kitchen

"If you are not confused, you are not paying attention"
"A lot of people usually get a misconception and drift to the wrong direction"
(Stephen's POV)
I woke up by 10 am in the morning and ate my breakfast while I sat down to watch a documentary on TV.
I chatted with my friends- Luke and David and they said there were both occupied at home so they couldn't come to my house and I couldn't go to their house either.
I knew that I wouldn't be able to survive the boredom.
I asked my maid to suggest a movie I can watch on Netflix but she just stared at me as if I was going to eat her. After the day I rough handled her, she had been avoiding me and I don't blame her either. I was too hard on her while she was obviously worried about me. My ego didn't allow me apologise to her so I just allowed her continue with her daily chores while she avoided the seat I was sitted like a plague. I feel like a douche for what I did to her.
"Jane I'm sorry for the way I treated you the other day. I was really pissed and I transferred my anger on you. I'm really sorry" I apologised easily for the first time in my life. Why wouldn't I when I had to apologise twice in a week? It seems apology was gradually becoming a part of me.
"You don't need to apologise Sir. I was at fault that day" she replied while maintaining a safe distance from me as if I was going to eat her.
"No you weren't at fault and I'm really sorry for that. I promise that it would never repeat itself again. I was really wrong rough handling you considering the fact that you are a lady. I very sorry" I apologized again.
"Apology accepted Sir. I just remembered that I put something on fire in the kitchen. I need to go check the food" she replied as she scampered off obviously still afraid of me and for a minute, I felt bad and wondered how I was gonna make it up to her.
"Wow I can't just believe that my son has now learnt how to apologise. If I wasn't around and I was told you apologised, I would have really doubted the authenticity of the news"Mr Richards said with a smile.
I looked at him as my anger towards him rekindled. Who knows he and his concubine might have planned to make my life in Cristo Rey high school miserable.
Yes your concubine taught me how to apologise he wanted to say. Instead he replied"Good morning father" with a straight face.
"Hope you had a great night sleep?"Mr Richard asked with a smile.
"Yes I did"I replied as  looked back at the documentary I was watching. I really wanted to ignore my  father but I knew that my mother would catch that something was going wrong as my father and  me  were buddies.
"I was wondering if you would like to go out for lunch with your mother and I"Mr Richard asked.
"No I don't want to go anywhere with you. I wanna stay at home and have a good rest. You know the 5 days of school week is like hell to me. Proudly sponsored by Mrs Becky" I replied because I knew saying that would make my father keep quiet.
"Ok son see you later" Mr Richard replied as he went back upstairs.

Two hours later when my father and mother left for lunch, I decided that I couldn't stay in the mansion alone. I decided to go out to have lunch in a restaurant.
I decided to go to Charlie's bar and kitchen to have some red wine because my mum prohibits me from drinking. She sometimes forget that I'm 18. I'm naturally stubborn but I don't want to make her sad. I love her a lot.
I ordered for a bottle of red wine. I was drinking when something caught my attention.
I see Adelaide seperating two men who are fighting. One of the men is clearly drunk while the other isn't.
The one who is drunk holds her and hugs her tightly of which she doesn't oppose to.
I thought that a girl like her never goes to the bar. I can't believe that two men are fighting because of Adelaide.
I took my phone and took a picture of Adelaide and her two men.
I hate you so much Adelaide one of the men barked.
I hate you too. Leave him alone and get away from here she said her voice breaking.
So you are choosing him over me right? You are choosing this man who doesn't care about you right? the man who isn't drunk asked.
Yes I choose him and I would choose him again and again. Leave him alone. Get away from our lives Adelaide barked.
You can do nothing to me. Get out of my life. Get out of my life. I don't love you anymore. I love him. I said I love him she cried out.
Some people are already gathering there while I sit on my chair stunned.
Apparently, the less drunk man is her ex boyfriend while the drunk man is her current boyfriend. I can't believe this. I stephen cannot believe what I'm seeing here.
Ok I would go away but Addy I promise to make your life miserable the guy said as he was dragged out by bouncers.
Are you ok? I heard Adelaide asked the man.
"So this is the real you?" I said to Adelaide
"I don't have time for your rubbish. Just get out of my way" Adelaide said angrily.
"Apparently, your ex and your boyfriend just fought over you. They are so stupid to fight over a worthless thrash like you" I taunted.
"Don't you dare call her a thrash" the man said.
"What if I call your girlfriend a thrash, what would you do?" Stephen taunted
"Let's get out of here. Don't mind him" Adelaide said.
"I don't wanna go to my house. I wanna go to your house with you" he slurred.
"Ok whatever. Let's go" Adelaide said as they both leaves Charlie bar and kitchen.

This is unbelievable I said in shock as I stared at the picture I took. I would so deal with her.

Question
On a scale of 1-10, rate how much you love food.
Me: 11/10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love food. I'm a foodie