Insert 31: The strange feeling

Dedicated to the_dreamweaver and cheezeyCurlz MiniRites
*********************
"I love you without knowing how, or when or where. I love you simply without problem or pride. I can't help it even when I try."

" I woke up one day thinking about you. I try diverting my attention from you. The more I try, the more I lose myself..... to you. I don't know how to place my feelings. But if it is love, it feels so good"quote by none other than me.
****************************Stephen sat in his room anticipating Adelaide's arrival.
He sat staring at the picture of Adelaide which he secretly snapped her the last time she came to the house.
"Son?" Mrs Alexander called Stephen who was still staring at his phone trying to snap him out of his reverie.

"I wonder what he is looking at" Mrs Alexander said as she entered his room.
Stephen was still oblivious that his mum had entered his room.
"Oh he is looking at his girlfriend's picture."
Stephano Mrs Alexander soliloquies as she nudged him.

"Mum" Stephen said as he covered the phone to prevent his mum from seeing why he was engrossed.

"I've seen the picture already" Mrs Alexander say in a single song manner.

"Oh no" Stephen replied shyly.

"You love her son right?" Mrs Alexander asked.

"Mum I don't know how I feel about her" Stephen replies sincerely.

"Really?" Mrs Alexander asked with a smile.

"Yes mum" Stephen replied.
"Describe her to me" Mrs Alexander requests.

"What?" Stephen asked. "Why?" He added.

"Just obey your mum son" she replied.

"Ok mum. Adelaide is nice, she is caring, funny, rarely get angry, she is very intelligent,beautiful she is ..."

"Wow son you were lost while describing her" Mrs Alexander said.

"Really mum?" Stephen asked awed.

"Yes son" Mrs Alexander replied.

"Mum I've never treated her well for once. I've always hated her" Stephen explains bitterly.

"No you don't. You don't hate her. Why do you say that you hate her?" Mrs Alexander asked.

"Mum I've always been picking on her. The girl is even scared of me. I always insult her in class. I call her ugly. I hate her because she is better than me academically" Stephen said.

"Oh son that's not the way to treat a woman son" Mrs Alexander said.

"I know mum. I always try not to insult her but I fail mum" Stephen replied.

"Son, you need to let go of the demon of hatred. You don't hate Adelaide. You are only envious of her" Mrs Alexander said.

"So mum what do you suggest?" I do Stephen asked.

"Ask for her forgiveness son. Stop treating her like thrash. Would you like another person to take her from you?" Mrs Alexander asked.

"No mum" Stephen replied. "I can't ask for her forgiveness" he added.

"You can son" Mrs Alexander reply.

"I would try mum" Stephen replied.

"Ok son. I guess she is here" Mrs Alexander tells Stephen who looked at her in shock

Adelaide entered Stephen's compound looking carefully in search of Rex. She didn't want to be attacked by the dog once again.
It will be really heartbreaking if her name appeared in the newspaper that she was eaten by a dog. It will be such a low death.