Insert 26: Constraints

"Problems are hidden opportunities and constraints can boast creativity"
**************************
"Stephen thanks a lot for that day. You really saved me from a heck of mess. If it wasn't for you, the whole class would have known I was on my period. Thanks alot" Adelaide appreciated.
"You're welcome Adelaide" Stephen replied boredly.
"Stephen, other partners have started planning what they would do and we have not started anything" Adelaide complained.
"Well, I ain't doing anything with you. You do yours, I do mine, we get the scores" Stephen replied as he opened a pack of chips and started eating it without offering Adelaide.
Adelaide's mouth watered at the sight of the chips. She was a chips person and seeing chips without eating it tortured her.
"I fail, you fail, we fail the scores" Adelaide replied momentarily forgetting about the chips.
"What the hell Adelaide?" Stephen asked irritatedly.
"Do you know that if you asked me if I want to eat the chips that you won't die?" Adelaide asked as if she had just dropped a fact.
"Do you know that your throat is too long and you shouldn't beg others for their food?" Stephen replied.
" Why would you start eating chips in the middle of our discussion. Don't you have manners? You shouldn't eat without offering a person your conversing with. You are damn stingy" Adelaide said as she licked her lips salivating at the sight of the chips.
"Ok Miss Rollins. Do you care to have some of my chips? It's obvious you are gonna have a cardiac arrest if I don't offer you my life saver chips" Stephen ended with a mocking bow.
"Yes I would like to eat your chips. It's actually a life saver because you ain't the producer of the chips. If you were, I could have epilepsy by the mere smell of it" Adelaide replied as she dragged the chips and turned almost everything in her disposal cup.
"Greedy little thing. I offered you something and you took almost everything. You are so unbelievable" Stephen teased.
" I'd take that as a compliment. So thanks" Adelaide replied as Stephen continued eating the chips Adelaide had remained for him.

"Stephen please let's just pretend as if we are good friends which we are and do our project. I know that you care about me a lot but your stupid ego is against it. We need to choose a topic" Adelaide replied.
"Whatever. You chose the topic" Stephen said.
"So where would we meet to do the project?" Adelaide asked.
"In the bush "Stephen replied as Adelaide gave him the you don't mean it look.
"I'm being serious here" Stephen added after he guaged her expression.
"Im being serious here for crying out loud" Adelaide screamed.
"And I've never being more serious" Stephen replied.
"I see you're not serious" Adelaide replied.
"Ok! Ok ma! We would do the project in my house." Stephen said.
"Why your house?" Adelaide asked
"Or I think I should book a hotel for only both of us. We would stay in the room and do the project and many other things. Perhaps you are gonna have the opportunity to hit me where it hurts" Stephen replied as he winked at her.
"You're so spoilt" Stephen, Adelaide said tiredly.
"I'm more than that Adelaide" Stephen replied as he smiled.
"Wow!" Adelaide exclaimed.
"What? "Stephen asked confused.
"You just smiled again. I mean you really smiled. You didn't smirk for the first time in your life. I've been making you smile this days" Adelaide said smiling.

 I've been making you smile this days" Adelaide said smiling