Insert 21: Anger

"Speak when you are angry - and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret"
****************************
Stephen sat in the class as he stared at Adelaide. He was still angry that she slapped him the other day and went Scot free. He would have beaten hell out of her if she was a guy. He wondered why men weren't allowed to beat up women but women were allowed to hit men whenever they wanted. She slapped him yesterday and she was crying like a kid while rendering all sorts of insults on him. He knew that if he had done anything to her, Mrs Becky wouldn't hesitate to deal with him and he didn't want to be in her shit.
"Think about the devil" he muttered as Mrs Becky entered into the class.

"Today, I have not come here to teach but to assign responsibilities to each and ever one of you" Mrs Becky stated.

(Mrs Becky)"You should have been appointed as the head teacher because you make more appearance than the head of school" Stephen taunted

(Mrs Becky)
"You should have been appointed as the head teacher because you make more appearance than the head of school" Stephen taunted.

"I see you always make it your point of duty to disrespect elders. I have a child your age and he is not as disrespectful as you. But I would over look that comment of yours and take it as a compliment" Mrs Becky said.

"I can't remember insulting you" Mrs Becky Stephen replied.

"Well, I don't care what you do today Stephen but I would do what I came here to do today" Mrs Becky stated.

"Whatever" Stephen replied silently.
"You all know that at the end of every term, you all would be assigned to do a project. Other years, the group is made up of four people but this year, group members would be only two members" Mrs Becky explained.

"Our bad" Stephen said silently.
"So this year, I would be pairing you with your partner. If you fail to work with your partner, you would lose 100 points and if you were hoping to have A+ when you graduate, your hopes would be dashed. So I'm trying to tell you that you have to work with your partners" Mrs Becky said eyeing Stephen.

"Ok ma'am" the whole class except Stephen replied.

"I know that Mrs Becky would pair us together" Halfrida said as she smiled at Adelaide.

"Luke and Hannah you both would be paired together" Mrs Becky said.

"What? Ma'am why am I being paired with Luke? I don't like Luke one bit. He sweats a lot"Hannah said with a frown on her face.

"Oh babes I know that you like me. I also don't like you Hannah. You use too much of make-up" Luke mocked.

"Keep quiet will you?" Mrs Becky said. "If you both don't work together, you would loose 100 points. So it's not my business" Mrs Becky said.
"Ok" Hannah replied resignedly.

"Sarah and Moses, you both are paired up" Mrs Becky stated.

"Oh" Sarah said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Antonio and Britrix you both are partners" Mrs becky said
"Wow that's nice"they both chorused.

"David and Halfrida you both are partners."

"What the hell? Why would I be paired with David? I hate him a lot. Infact, he disgust me" Halfrida said.

"I also don't like you Halfrida. Working with you would make my data finish quickly because you are so fat" David said.

"What? You call me fat? Don't you know that you are so ugly. Infact, you remind me of one of the dwarfs in snow white. I think grumpy is his name" Halfrida said.

"Wow and you also remind me of anastasia in cinderalla. You look just like her" David said.

"I don't think David should be forced to work with Halfrida. He doesn't like her one bit" Stephen said.

"I also agree with Stephen. Ma'am they don't like each other so they shouldn't work together" Adelaide said.

"I want to work with Adelaide, "Halfrida pleaded.

"I also don't like Halfrida. Ma'am if you pair me up with a dog, I would work with her" David said.

"So you mean a dog is better than me?" Halfrida asked with an hurt tone?

"I think so Al queeda" David said.

"Well, if you both like, you can insult each other but you both are still partners. Britrix and Antonio, you both are partners" Mrs Becky said.

"Wow, I'm so happy that I would be able to work with you" Antonio said.

"It's a pleasure "Britrix Antonio replied happily.

"Adelaide and Stephen you both are partners."

"What the hell?" both Stephen and Adelaide said simultenously.

"No cursing" Mrs Becky warned.

"Sorry ma'am" Adelaide apologised.

"Why would I have to work with Adelaide? I hate her so much and she reminds me of one of my chinese friend, ug lee"Stephen said.

"What? How dare you insult me? Do you think I'm glad to be paired with a monster and a bully?" Adelaide asked.

"Yes you are glad because I'm very handsome and I have six packs unlike those men I saw you with at that bar whom you claim are your family" Stephen mocked.

"You're mad. I'm so glad that no matter how much you try, I'm still better than you" Adelaide mocked.

"I hate you so much Addy. I would get a gun so that I would be able to shoot you. I wish you can just die" Stephen said.

"I'm sure you both are through with ranting" Mrs Becky said.

"Ma I don't know why you hate me so much but I promise you that you would pay for this" Stephen said.

"Whatever" Mrs Becky replied as she leaves the class.

"Can you imagine that woman?" Stephen asked

"She hates you a lot" Luke said.

"Now I'm yoked with Halfrida the fat cow"David said loudly.

"I think you are mad" Halfrida said.

"I think you look like one Halfrida" David replied.

"Adelaide, I promise that no matter what, I would ruin your life" Stephen replied.

"You are not my maker" Adelaide replied.

"But I'm an alpha male" Stephen replied with his signature smirk.

What is your say on this chapter?
Do you think Mrs Becky did the right thing?