Insert 35- Pain

" I don't give a damn about you"
***********************
"I hope my son wakes up soon" Mrs Robinson said amidst tears.

"He would be awake any time from now Mrs Robinson" the nurse replied to pacify her as all she had done since she arrived the hospital was to cry.

"Please God help my son" Mrs Robinson prayed as she looked above the ceiling of the hospital as if God was only on the ceiling.

"Ma'am he would wake up soon" the nurse coaxed sympathetically.

"Amen" she replied in tears.

"Ma'am you can press charges. The boy who hurt your son can pay for it" the nurse advised.

"I can't press charges. One because I can't win and number 2, his mum is my friend" she said in tears.

"Ok Ma'am you've been here for long. You need to go home and freshen up. When you do so, you can come back" she advised.

"Ok take care of my son" she begged.

"I would ma'am" the nurse replied as Mrs Robinson leaves the hospital in strides.

"Why the hell did you do such a thing?"Mr Richard asked angrily.

"Dad he was about to slap a girl and I did what I thought was right" Stephen replied.

"What? You call beating your friend up till he becomes unconscious right? Mr Richard asked in surprise and anger.

"Yes I call it right" Stephen replied.

Whap! "Shut the hell up" Mr Richard said as he slapped Stephen.

"Dad I didn't do anything. You need not to slap me" Stephen said angrily.

"Shut the hell up Stephen" Mr Richard commanded.
"Dad but..."

"Shut up. Do you know what pain Mrs Robinson is feeling now?" Mr Richard asked.

"Dad I didn't intend to beat him up like that. But I was too angry. I couldn't control myself" Stephen replied.

"Tell that to Mrs Robinson. Are you planning to be a future serial killer?" Mr Richard asked angrily.

"No dad. But I would only kill anyone trying to take mum's place" Stephen replied smiling.

"Do you think I'm joking Stephen?" Mr Richard asked angrily clearly not in for Stephen's attempted blackmail.

"Ok. I'm sorry dad" Stephen replied.

"You are going to tell that to Mrs Robinson" Mr Richard said in anger.

"No I won't" Stephen replied
"Yes you would" Mr Richard said.
"No I won't" Stephen replied.

"Yes you would and my decision is final because I'm the head of this family. If you don't, you would be grounded" Mr Richard barked.

"I'm 18 for crying out loud. You can't punish me" Stephen said angrily while gesticulating.

"Whether you are 18 or 180, as far as you are in my house, I can punish you Mr Richard replied. If you don't apologise, I would make you regret it." Mr Richard warned.
" I would apologise to Mrs Robinson if that would make you happy dear" Dad Stephen replied scornfully.

"You won't only apologise to her, you would accompany me to the hospital to see David" Mr Richards said.

"No I won't" Stephen barked his face red with anger.

"You would, so if you know what's good for you, go upstairs and get dressed" Mr Richard said with a tone of finality as he went upstairs.

"Fvck you dad" Stephen screamed angrily.