Insert 24- I don't care

"I'm not heartless. I've just learned to use my heart less"
" Don't hold on to something if you know it's no longer there"
****************************
Adelaide sat on her seat worried laced on her face. 
It was that time of the month. She thought that it would start three days after but it seems that it started earlier.
She noticed that she was wet and when she touched her skirt and removed her hand, her hand was filled with blood.

"Oh dear lord. I'm done for. I didn't plan for this. My skirt is already stained and I cannot even stand up. Oh God help me. Send an helper to me" she muttered gritting her teeth.

"Good day class" Mr Leviticus greeted.
"Good morning Sir" they all chorused.
"I'm stained. Is there any part of the bible that we can recite in time of period?"she said to herself.
"Oh i'm so foolish!" she said to herself.
"Adelaide is anything wrong with you?" MrLeviticus asked.
"No sir nothing is wrong with me" Adelaide replied faking a smile.
"Are you sure? Because you appear disconnected from the rest of the class. You appear to br talking to yourself" Mr Leviticus replied.
"No Sir. I'm ok for real"Adelaide replied.
"Ok if you insist" Mr Leviticus  replied as he opened his textbook.

"My stomach is hurting a lot" she said holding her stomach in pain.
"God please send an helper to help me. Deliver your dear daughter in her distress time" she muttered.

Halfrida would have been of help but she is not in school. If Halfrida was In school, Halfrida would have been of great help. Halfrida was really her hero, super woman and an alpha woman. What would I do without her? Adelaide thought. I'm sure my skirt is already ruined she thought.
Oh God send your angels to help me out from this periodic mess she thought.
"You're so stupid" she said to herself.
God deliver me from this period she thought.
"Oh shut the hell up" she said to herself while holding her stomach in pain.

"Adelaide is there anything wrong with you her classmate?" Jessica asked.
"Yes I mean nope. I'm alright" Adelaide smiled showing off her white set of teeth.
"Alright if you say so" Jessica saaid loudly.
Jessica is a nice soul but the problem with her is that her voice is too loud.

If I tell her that I need pad, she would answer me with her microphone voice and draw the attention of the whole class. Nice soul with a not nice voice Adelaide thought.

"Adelaide you're not listening to me. You are absent minded" MrLeviticus said.
"No sir. I'm listening to you. I'm following you Sir" she replied nodding her head.

"Since Halfrida is not around and you are sitting alone, I need someone to join you to sit down." Mr Leviticus said much to Adelaide's horror.
"I can go sit there. My chair isn't good" Stephen replied.
"That's good" Mr Leviticus said.

"Here comes the devil" Adelaide muttered.
"Who is ready to devour your soul" Stephen replied as he sat down.
"Excuse me Sir. I need to get something from the locker room" Stephen said.
"Ok Stephen. You can go" Mr Leviticus permitted as Stephen leaves the class.
"What?" Adelaide said in shock.
"What?" Stephen replied smirking.
"What the hell are you doing with my cardigan?" Adelaide asked angrily.
"What are you doing with her cadigan Stephen?" Mr Leviticus asked.
"Actually sir I was on my way to get this panadol from my locker room when I saw that my shoe was dirty. I looked around and lo and behold I couldn't find a rag. But as God would have it, I saw this cardigan on the floor. I used it to clean my shoe before I noticed that it actually belonged to someone" Stephen replied making the whole class but Adelaide to laugh.

"What? You are so mean" Adelaide said angrily.
"I didn't know it belonged to you" Stephen replied with an innocent face.
"Ok Adelaide, Stephen didn't know that the cardigan was yours. I'm sorry on his behalf" Mr Leviticus apologized with a smile.
"Ok sir" Adelaide replied eying Stephen curtly as Stephen sat down.
"Take your cardigan. Use it to cover up the mess in your skirt. You're stained" Stephen said as he passed the cardigan to her.
"Wow I can't believe this. Thanks a lot Stephen" Adalaide said emotionally and ashamed that she judged him wrongly. He had actually went to get her cardigan for her.
"And oh I didn't use it to clean my shoe. My rag is obviously more expensive eand neater than your cardigan"Stephen added.
"Thank you very much"Adelaide appreciated.
"No need to thank me"Stephen replied looking at Mr Leviticus pretending to be attentive. "He is such a good actor" Adelaide thought.