Chapter 22

Before the story, just want to add that, there will be errors. I'll edit it in time. 🙃

********

I first made my way to Gulf's room before picking Hillary. I was finally happy and relaxed because for the first time things between the three of us felt normal.

But the moment I reached Gulf's door, I overheard my name. Have they been talking about me? My conscious awakened and I decided to eavesdropped as much as I hated to.

''So, Mew and Alexis has a thing?" I heard someone asked which made me extremely nervous wondering what Gulf would say.

''Why would I know?'' surprisingly Gulf answered in an annoyed tone.

''Well, you've always considered him as your best friend'' one of the guys answered.

Eavesdropping was childish and wrong but I was curious.

''I think they're a thing  I just saw them together.'' another guy said and that explained why they had been discussing about me and Alexis.

''Man, Alexis did grow up really hot.''

''You should be going out with her Gulf...not stay as her bestfriend.''

''Admit it, Mew is a good guy. He suits well with someone like Alexis.''

I did not know who said what but I was proud.

''I don't wanna waste my time on someone like her. Besides, Mew prefer dick."

I exceptionally went point black. The audacity for Gulf to out me like that even when he was not even sure of himself. I could not believe it.

"Dude, really? That's fucked up!" A  giggle came about

" I'm surprise you didn't know, Jason. Your brother went out with him?'' I could not understand what Gulf was planning but it clearly hurt.  "Mew probably was one of your brother's game. How dare you not tell me! " Suddenly Gulf's anger erupted and the room turned quiet.

''Gulf, What are you talking about? "

"Wait, so Mew is gay? I can't believe it."

A lot of deliberation continued inside the room, while outside, I fidgeted with anger trying to analyse the conversation. I was hurt by Gulf but apart from hurting, I was agitated at him. I was angry at him for failing to protect my personal life and for accusing me to be one of Liam's game when he had no idea about my relationship with Liam.

I detest him for having two - faced.

And then I realized,  all those years, I was never invited to a party nor any of their team's celebration, despite calling me his best friend was because, he was  ashamed of me. He never treated me with respect in front of his friends, hence, I became almost non- existent.

''May be you can ask your brother how it felt kissing him. " Gulf continued.

"Aren't you going a little over board, Gulf? I told you I didn't know about it. Besides, why should I even be interested in who my brother dates! It shouldn't be any of our business." Perhaps, it was Jason defending himself.

''Speak for yourself, Jason! Don't fucking lie to me" Gulf shouted.

"Seriously, you're fucked up, Gulf. Stop sounding yourself like a jealous bitch". snapped Jason.

Unable to continue listening to the hostile conversation, I forcedfully opened the door wide and directly landed my eyes on Gulf's from the doorway. He jerked back instantly and stared at me in horror. The rat has been caught, I thought.