Chapter 1- Pages?

Y/N P.O.V

My alarm rang loudly throughout the room as I lay peacefully in bed, slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes while yawning I contemplated going back to sleep. A loud groan escaped my mouth as I forced myself out of bed and stepped foot on the cold hardwood floor. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and stared myself in the mirror a tear threatened to fall from my dull emotionally drained eyes. 'Ugly' that was the first thing that came to mind 'Fat' soon followed, more insults flooded my brain until I was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on my bedroom door. I opened it revealing my father's sleepy-eyed loving smile, little did she know he was adoring the beauty his daughter didn't see.

"Good morning my lovely daughter its time to get ready for school"

Even in a sad state her father's happy eyes managed to put a smile on her face,

"Good morning dad I'll be ready for school don't worry."

She then took a second to look at him, up and down her eyes trailed his body covered in a tailored suit.

"Are you going to work already"

"no" he sighed "I just got back."

I couldn't help myself, I reached out to hug him, he works so hard so we can stay in the house I was born in even though it has multiple empty rooms. The house is really just too big, when my mother left she took my brother and sister with her she didn't take me because she didn't like me.
"Even if I wanted to take your useless ass I wouldn't be able to lift you into the car."

That's what she wrote to me in her letter I'm not mad she left l. I'm just sad she left with my siblings and that I have no mom but no mom is much better than her. Im just glad my father wasn't madly in love with her because I don't think I could live with my father in pain. It was just some stupid arranged marriage. So now because he doesn't want to move me we live in a big empty house not that I would mind moving away. I reluctantly released the tight hold I had on him and smiled

"I love you dad, now you go to sleep you've been up far too long what am I supposed to do with a sleep-deprived dad in a suit hm?"

I quizzed him as I pushed him into his room, a light chuckle escaped his mouth "ok ok I'll go to sleep but you need to get ready for school" just as I did he pushed me out the room and closed the door.
"Hey you can't just kick me out," I said a smile still on my face

"I love you"

He yelled through the door and I couldn't help yell back "I love you too." I went back to my room and got in the shower, after doing that I got dressed....

After getting dressed I was about to sit at my desk and listen to music until it was time to leave but that's when I remembered the harsh words of the girls at school

"She should put on makeup, I know if you put makeup on a pig it's still a pig but she could at least try."

"I know she looks disgusting"

I then went back into the bathroom and pulled out my makeup bag I don't usually do my makeup but I just want to fit in so we'll see if this works.

After putting on my makeup I looked at the time I would have to leave in about 20 minutes I sat on the bed and scrolled through Instagram. I was getting so many dm's I didn't even know what to do, I would check them but I already know who it is. Just out of curiosity I checked one and in fact, it was nothing I didn't expect. Just girls at school who wanted to remind me how ugly I already know I am.

The one I opened happened to be a picture of a pig covered in mud and for the second time this morning I wanted to cry but instead I shook it off and walked downstairs to make fried eggs. After swallowing my sadness along with my eggs I put my shoes on and left for school. I looked around before disappearing into the forest behind my house. I take this route to school so that I can walk in peace this way nobody would follow me home and I can also take this as an opportunity to clear my head.

I looked down and realized my shoes were untied I went to tie them and a piece of paper caught my eye after tieing my shoes I went to grab it. It looked like a page from a book, while looking at it I noticed they were all over the place I don't know why but I decided to pick all of them up and put them in my bag. Finally, I arrived at school just in time for the bell to ring I quickly walked into class and sat in the very back corner next to the girl that always sleeps. I sat next to her because, well.... you'll see, the bell rang and everyone flooded into the class at the very last second. I took out my notebook and started taking notes, the teacher was obviously mad because she just hopped into the lesson with no warning.

After a solid four minutes of peacefully taking notes, I felt a piece of paper hit the side of my head.  I looked next to me to see almost all the girls in the class laughing. I lowered my head so that it was harder to hit me and as expected whoever threw the paper the first time threw another and luckily it hit the girl next to me, the one that always sleeps. She slowly sat up with an annoyed expression on her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you Lindsay"

She said while throwing the paper back, hitting Lindsay in the face.
"Bold of you to assume it was-"

Lindsay was cut off by the girl next to me

"Oh shut the fuck up your the only wack ass hoe here that's gonna throw something at someone's head and miss because I know for a damn fact you weren't trying to hit me."

"Alicia"

The teacher's stern voice echoed through the class
"If you want me to be quiet you'll tell this dumbass bitch to get the fuck out of this classroom before I drag her ass out myself."

The teacher knew she had to get Lindsay out of the class or she would end up hurt so she sent her out. Alicia then calmly lay back down like nothing just happened and instantly started sleeping. Now I know next to Alicia is a good place to be, the bell rang to go to our next class and I quickly left.  I'll thank Alicia some other time but now I need to go.

 A/N:  Hi everybody I really hope you liked the chapter sorry if there are any spelling mistakes please vote and comments any suggestions thank you sooooo much for reading. Till next time bye guys I LOVE YOU

                                                                                                       1289 words (tell me if it needs to be longer)