Chapter- 47 Prom

Y/N P.O.V

It's finally prom day and I was at home... in bed thinking. I was married and that day was amazing but every day after that has been hell.

Flashback

Monday at school

I walked into school with my head up high, proudly showing off my wedding ring. I went to the library to return the books I had checked out the last time with a smile on my face. As I was looking around I felt someone walk past me. I looked to my left and saw someone dressed in full black walk past while looking me straight in the eye. I watched them leave the room but before I could turn around I felt something hard come crashing down on my head. My vision went blurry for a second but once I regained my balance I looked around, finally able to see. There was nobody there but the librarian and she was starring right at me. I walked up to her,

"Excuse me ma'am do you know who just left," I asked.

She looked at me with a very concerned and confused expression.

"You're the only one I've had in here since this morning," she said

I looked around and looked at her again. She had an unsettling aura, her smile was extremely fake and frightening. Her smile widened as she spoke,

"Would you like help looking for anything else or was this all?" she said.

I put the books down and left the room, something isn't right.

Tuesday

I woke up scared to go to school but none the less, I was going. I went to the bathroom and started getting ready, but that's when I realized the trash can was full. I sighed and put on my slippers so I could go empty it. I walked outside and started to empty it when I heard someone walking behind me. Before I got a chance to turn around they took their hands and clapped them over my ears. All I could hear was a loud ringing for around five minutes, instantly causing me to fall to the floor. When the ringing and pain finally stopped I got up and looked around. Nobody was there but when I looked up I saw Rhea looking at me from her window. When she saw me she greeted me with a smile.

"Morning Neighbor," she said cheerfully.

I looked around once again, but this time I was more confused than alarmed.

"Did you see someone with me a few minutes ago?" I asked leaving a puzzled expression on Rhea's face.

"No, you just got out here, what do you mean a few minutes ago"

"What do you mean I just got out here"

".....I opened the window and you were taking out the trash. When you closed the trash can, you looked up and I said hi. It's only been like.... 30 seconds" she said, weirded out by my question.

I hurriedly finished up the conversation and went back inside. 'What the actual fuck is going on' I thought to myself.

Wednesday

I was walking home from school with Alicia when she bent down to tie her shoes. I was watching the old lady exit the supermarket while waiting for her when I felt someone push me into the street. I fell hard on my back and the rest was a blur. I heard car breaks and me being pulled up by my hands.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Alicia yelled as she looked at me concerned.

I turned around to look at the street. There was a man in his car looking at me, seemingly upset. He rolled his eyes before driving off.

"What happened," I asked in a hazed tone.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ALMOST GOT RAN OVER, WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING" Alicia once again screamed, knocking me out of my confused state.