Chapter 20- He's Gone Insane

Y/n P.O.V
If you were to ask me before I would say I was ready. But now there's no way I can do this. I was laid back on my bed with Taehyung's chain dangling my face. Looking for a way to tell him I don't want to go any further. I know I'm in love with this man but we just had our first kiss and I'm not ready for more yet.

"Are you sure you want this" Taehyung voiced my exact worry.

"I'm sorry Taehyung I just can't" he immediately jumped off me.

"Don't say sorry baby I understand" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Do you wanna watch movies" the schoolgirl inside said, "no we have school tomorrow." But everything else was screaming yes so you already know what I said. I hurriedly slid across the floor to grab the remote from my tv stand.

"Hold on I'm gonna change," I said before walking off into my closet.

I walked back out to see Taehyung sitting on the bed trying to pick a movie

I walked back out to see Taehyung sitting on the bed trying to pick a movie. I cuddled up next to him causing him to smile. He then wrapped his hands around me and pulled me closer to him. After much debate, we decided to watch one of my favorite movies, A fall from grace. The movie was playing but I wasn't paying it any attention. All I could think about was Taehyung. To be honest, things were happening a little fast and that's why I stopped it. But the main reason was my insecurities. I've been trying to be more confident but that was with clothes on. What if he sees me and decides he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I never thought this would be a thought I would have towards a man forcing me to marry him. I looked down at my wrists and the beautiful wedding ring on my finger. I started to have the same thoughts I had when I first met Taehyung. What about my dad, am I going to college, where are we gonna live and how could someone as beautiful as him love someone like me. I looked up to see Taehyung intently watching the movie. I love this man but this is all so much to deal with. A tear escaped my eye at the thought of living in the underworld without my father. I started to cry, trying not to get the attention of Taehyung but that didn't work. He looked down and lifted my chin so he could see my face.

"Baby what's wrong," he said while looking at me, his eyes laced with pure concern.

"I'm just.... I guess I'm just stressed out.... about living a life with you as my man" I said through tears. He looked down at me and just as he was about to talk I spoke.

"Taehyung I love you so much I just need time to think." He nodded and slowly got off my bed, he grabbed my hand and held it in between his.

"I love you too Y/n, I'll give you all the time you need.... I'll always be there when you need me." And with that, he disappeared. I looked around the empty room, the second the silence settled in I started to cry harder.

*****Back at the party*****

Unknown P.O.V
I watched the whole scene unravel, everything was working in my favor tonight. I walked over to Jackson and sat down next to him. He didn't bother giving me any attention, I could tell he was fuming.

I took this opportunity to give him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Y/N P.O.V
I was sitting on my bed finally done crying when all the lights went out. I sighed and felt around for my phone. Strangely it wasn't on my bed so I got up and walked over to my desk.

Third-person P.O.V
Jackson climbed into the L/N's house through the window and made it to the main breaker. After he turned it off he slowly walked up the stairs and into Y/N's room making sure to be quiet. He looked through the cracked open door to see her looking for something. He slowly made his way inside the room and WHAP. Y/N fell to the ground with a thud. Jackson knew this was wrong but he couldn't help but smile to himself. He leaned down and grabbed her hair harshly. He then inserted a sleeping pill in her mouth and made sure it dissolved before dragging her down the stairs. Once he made it down he was met with Justin.

"Good job put her in the van, let's go"

Taehyung P.O.V
I sat down on my bed and thought to myself. I wasn't sure how this whole marriage thing would work out either. I would give Y/N the world. College, bet which one, Kids, how many. If she says jump I'll say how high, I want to give her the best life possible. If she didn't want to marry me I would settle for that too and I'm ready to tell her that. That was the last thing I could remember before sleep overtook my whole body, the thoughts of Y/N never dissipating.

Jackson has gone completely insane and who the hell is Justin. Taehyung and Y/N shared an extremely intimate moment. But does she still want to marry the prince of darkness? Taehyung is willing to let her go but is she. Y/N is in trouble, how long will it take for Taehyung to find out and will he be able to save her. What do Jackson and Justin plan to do with Y/N if she wakes up? No matter what Taehyung will be crowned King of the Underworld. Will he have his Queen by his side. If not will she be by anyone's side? Find out in the next chapter of The Next Persephone.

A/n: Hi everyone how yall doing........ I know yall said sumthin so depending on your answer I'll say. "That's right live your best life bitch" "Or I'll say "Aw that sucks I really hope your day gets better." No matter your answer I love you all and I thank you soooooo much for 500 reads like...... wow. Thank you so much for reading I really hope you enjoyed it please comment any suggestions or just comment in general and don't forget to vote. BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Word Count: 1091