Chapter- 43 The Sleepover Nobody Wanted

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone was running around trying to figure out a way to get Y/N back home. How could they forget Y/N couldn't eat. Everyone was panicking, except Persephone of course. She sat in the library and watched as her husband pulled books from every direction looking for a way to bend the rules. She quietly sipped on her tea and hummed to herself phase one of her plan had been put into action. Y/N was also freaking out, she couldn't leave? Would she be stuck forever? She thought to herself but at that moment Hades came out of the Library with a solution.... sort of.

"We'll just have to wait for the wedding," he said followed by a deep sigh.

"But the wedding is in two months," Taehyung said, frustrated he allowed this to happen.

"We'll just have to move the date closer, the only one who can grant access is Zeus and we won't be able to see him until the wedding. Pick a new date for the wedding sometime next week, until then we are happy to have you stay with us." And with that, he walked down the dark hallway leaving us all shocked.

Y/N P.O.V

Next week? Im getting married next week. What about my father, I ran to Taehyung to tell him.

"I can't get married without my father Taehyung what do we do"

"We'll just have to tell Alicia, Rhea, Yoongi, and your father the wedding will have to happen here."

"Taehyung none of those people even know about all of this," I said, worried my father would disapprove of our relationship.

"We can tell them all tomorrow, don't worry baby I will take care of it," he said calming me completely.

"And now... we get to have a sleepover in my house," he said making me laugh, he always knew how to make me feel better even in a moment like this. I was about to say something when I was completely cut off by Persephone.

"Ahhh a sleepover what a wonderful idea Harmonia shall join you," She said causing Taehyung to roll his eyes. Because Taehyung has semi respect for his mother he didn't refuse. But we could all tell he wasn't happy with it.

"ok, we'll go change and meet in the 4th living room," Taehyung said before turning around and walking away, but we didn't get far.

"Why are you changing together," Persephone said while looking at us angrily.

"Because where else are we supposed to change"

"You're invading her privacy, she probably doesn't want you to see her body considering its...." she looked me up and down.

"But I've already seen it, and it's beautiful so if you'll excuse us we are going to change"

Taehyung grabbed my hand and took me to his room leaving his mother boiling.

Once we got there I sat down on the bed and watched Taehyung pace back and forth. He was obviously angry that the night had come to this but I couldn't focus on much besides the fact that my own mother-in-law doesn't like me. I looked down at my body and a few tears escaped my eyes. Sometimes, I wish I was skinny, everyone seems to think skinny is so beautiful and they automatically associate fat with ugly. More tears started to fall until I was crying hard.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was pacing around the room because I can't hit my mother and pacing helps me calm down. In the middle of my pacing, I heard soft cries coming from the corner of my room. I looked over at my bed to see Y/N quietly sobbing. I quickly walked over to her and sat beside her.

"Y/N baby, don't worry about what she says its not true," I said while hugging her. But that only made her cry harder she wrapped her arms around my waist and held onto me. She cried so hard her whole body was shaking, her tears wet my shirt as he continued to cry. Once she finally calmed down she pulled away and looked me in my eyes. The sight I saw was heartbreaking, her eyes were red, and her cheeks were all puffy.