Chapter 36- Senior Sleepover

Y/N P.O.V

It's finally the day of the sleepover and I've never been so excited. Just like any other morning, I dragged Taehyung out of bed and we got ready for school. I was in the shower when I heard the shower curtain open. I turned around alarmed to see Taehyung in the shower behind me. 

"Tae....whatcha doing" I said making him smirk.

"Im just taking a shower what are you doing" he said

Just as I was about to say something he grabbed the loofah out of my hand and started to wash my back. My heart was racing at unhealthy speeds I know we had sex and all but him seeing me still makes me nervous. He turned me around and my instant reaction was to cover myself with my hands. He looked at me and gave me a warm smile. He leaned down and kissed me so lovingly I lost all train of thought, My hands wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my waist. After we pulled apart he whispered in my ear,

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?" he said as he ran the loofah around my body. I blushed deeply not being able to look him in his eyes, this made him smile. 

"Don't be nervous baby I love you and that includes every part of you" he said as his hands rested on my waist. I nodded and began to feel more comfortable being in the shower with him after some time we actually showered and got out.

Today we wear pajamas at school, there's a really strict dress code so I tried not to pick something too revealing. All the girls are planning to go home and change as they always do. There aren't many staff members there at night and even then the male staff cant dress code girls. So everyone just goes home and changes.

I know it's really boring but I'm saving my cute pajamas for later

I know it's really boring but I'm saving my cute pajamas for later. Everyone is gonna pop up with cute pajamas now and later but I'm gonna surprise them all. Taehyung and I got in the car and drove to school. We walked through the gates and instantly we were met with Alicia. She had the same idea as me because her pajamas were the definition of ugly. When I say ugly I mean everyone was staring at her type ugly.

 When I say ugly I mean everyone was staring at her type ugly

"Girl... what the fuck do you have on?" I said while looking at her

"Im saving my cute pajamas for tonight," she said while looking down at her outfit. I couldn't help but laugh she looks so crazy I can't even.