Chapter- 40 Everywhere I go we meet

Y/N P.O.V

Friday

"Do you have any plans today?" Taehyung said while holding my hand. I smiled,

"Me and Alicia are gonna shop for prom dresses," I said excitedly while thinking about how fun it's gonna be. Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on the back of my hand.

"Ok baby, have fun I'll see you m'kay," he said, I leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips.

"ok baby, oh what are you gonna do today," I said causing him to let out a big sigh,

"I have to spend time with my family today," he said as he ran his hand through his hair. I placed my hand on his and looked at him.

"Don't be stressed babe it can't be that bad" I said trying to calm him before he left. He looked at me and returned my smile.

"Ok, I love you, thank you for always loving me but I have to go now because if I don't I'll be trying to stay with you all day," he said. I giggled before finally getting out of the car. I waved goodbye and he drove off. The second he left another car pulled up outside my house, the window rolled down and revealed Alicia sitting in the driver's seat.

"Girl why you just standing around outside come on," she said while unlocking the car. I laughed and got into the car next to her. We drove to the dress shop and very excitedly walked inside, well we were excited.... until we actually got inside. We opened the door and were met face to face with Lindsay and her dogs.

"They don't carry size fat here you should really leave seeing as they only carry clothes for normal people, luckily I'm not fat I heard their clothes are really cute," she said while staring at me, her eyes laced with anger. Alicia being herself spoke up before I could even say anything.

"Actually we're in an all size exclusive boutique and if anyone is lucky its Y/N because she has an ass to put into clothing unlike you. You're built like Aunt Spiker from James and the giant peach so if ANYBODY is lucky it damn sure isn't you. Have a seat" Alicia said, obviously angry. Lindsay was taken aback by what Alicia just said but she had to say something back.

"Oh look she had to get her friend to stand up for her what are you, mute."

I looked her dead in the eyes and spoke,

"I may be fat but your ugly, musty and you have a disgusting attitude. You think you can pull any guy you want but look who wanted to pay for sex. You try so hard to be better than everyone else but you make everyone hate you. Any you know why, its because you're a bitch. I'd rather be on the thicker side than have all those problems, good luck finding a diet for that dumbass." And with that, I pushed past her and walked towards the dresses with Alicia not far behind me. Once we got away from her I let out a breath.

"Hey Y/N are you ok," Alicia said as she laid her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm not gonna let some insecure ass hoe ruin my mood," I said while smiling.

"That's my best friend" she yelled making me laugh. We then started to look through the racks of dresses. I laughed as she walked over to were my size was and started grabbing dang near all the dresses. After I picked out dresses for her and she picked out dresses for me we went to the changing room. In the middle of Alicia zipping up my dress, I heard someone in the stall next to us talking.

"Do I really look like Aunt Spiker" I heard a girl say, assuming it was Lindsay. Before the person she was talking to could even say anything I said something.

"Yes bitch and you act like her too now the fuck up" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me. It was kind of silent before someone replied.

"No girl your not that skinny she's just fat and wouldn't know" someone replied.