Chapter 38- Revenge

Y/N P.O.V

Once we all made it out of the gym we walked the dark halls of the abandoned school. We laughed and made jokes until we finally made it to the auditorium. The plan was to watch a scary movie but Alicia had different plans.

"Guys we should go mess up people's shit" she said excitedly. And to be honest, I was ready, the boys decided to stay in the auditorium and set up the projector while we messed up stuff. But we all agreed if we did something wild we would come get them. Me and Alicia ran to the girl's room laughing. I went straight to Lindsay's bag and looked through it.

"Why the fuck does she have so many condoms"

"Right it's not like she would use them if she were to get any tonight"

I laughed "bitch you right"

She came next to me with a huge bottle of Nair. We laughed and rummaged through her bag until we found her shampoo and conditioner. Before we did it being myself I stopped.

"Isn't this a little mean"

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Didn't she bully you for four years straight, make your life miserable, and threaten to beat you up multiple times. And then she tried to take your boyfriend and is still trying. Not to mention not only did she threaten to beat you up multiple times she did. She basically-"

"Ok ok, that's enough convincing let's do it."

Alicia smiled very satisfied as she poured damn near half the bottle of Nair in her conditioner. We then cut up all her clothes, took her money, did a factory reset on her phone, cracked the screen, and threw her ID in the trash. After that, we got out of her bag and I was prepared to leave but Alicia pulled out a bottle of spray paint.

"Did you bring anything that doesn't break the rules"

"Yeah its all in your bag remember all I have is the good stuff"

She laughed as she handed me two bottles of paint. We ran back to the auditorium to go get Yoongi and Taehyung.

Third Person P.O.V

The second Alicia and Y/N left, Yoongi was asking Taehyung questions.

(Taehyung is in bold and Yoongi is normal)

"Ok can you tell me now"

"I'm soon to be king of the underworld, prince of darkness, son of Hades and Persephone Kim Taehyung God of dead souls"

"Your....I'm- your kidding right"

Taehyung without stopping what he was doing lit the room on fire. The blue flames heating up the atmosphere.

"No, I think I'm serious"

Taehyung looked over at Yoongi and to be honest he looked scared.

"I'm no different then I was before so there's no need to be scared"

Yoongi seemingly calmed down but inside he wanted to run. Taehyung put out the blue flames and walked over to him.

"It would be nice to have a friend you know"

Taehyung wasn't kidding at all he actually wanted to be friends with Yoongi. He was sarcastic like him, and he's fun to be around. Not to mention he has no friends. Yoongi thought to himself.

"I don't know can you snap movie snacks onto the table."

Taehyung smiled and instantly the table was covered in snacks.