Chapter 10- Why me?

Y/N P.O.V

So..... I'm in Taehyung's car and were going out to eat. I'm highly uncomfortable for multiple reasons today but, I have to say the main one would be this outfit. One gust of wind and my whole left leg will be exposed. That was the only thing I could think about the whole car ride. It seems like every time I'm in this car I have self-image issues, we should really start walking places if that's the case. We finally made it to the restaurant and when we stepped out the car my insecurities increased by a thousand. BJ's, we are parked at the front of BJ's hopefully this goes as smooth as possible. I was about to open the door and get out of the car when the door swung open. Taehyung was standing there very excitedly like he was expecting me to do a magic trick or something. I got out of the car and he tried to hold my hand but I kept moving it away. Eventually, we made it inside and were taken to our tables. We sat down and no words were exchanged just silence. The waiter came to take our order and just as before Taehyung ordered the whole menu. He looked at me with a sad look in his pretty brown eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" he said while looking at my face closely trying to read every expression it displayed.

"No shit I'm mad. You're forcing me to marry you, I don't even know you, you dragged me into the underworld without my consent, and you keep trying to act like everything is fine," I said in an angry but low tone. I could tell he was a bit sad I was upset but how could I not be.

Taehyung P.O.V

She's mad at me and I don't know how to fix it. The thought of her being mad at me makes me sad. I don't have the heart to argue with her. No matter what she does she can't make me mad. I get really mad when something happens to her but she herself could never make me mad no matter how much I want to be. I can understand why she would be mad I just don't want her to be. I decided it's best to let her cool off before talking to her again. I started to think of ways to fix our relationship and that's when it hit me. I'm going to become her friend before I marry her so hopefully, she develops some type of feelings for me. That was the plan and phase one will start tomorrow at school but till then I need to try and lighten up the mood.

Y/N P.O.V

I was looking intently at the man in front of me. He looked insane, he was in deep thought but his facial expressions kept changing one second he was frowning then smiling then nodding to himself. It was an amusing sight, to say the least, but suddenly he looked at me and I was forced to look away. I looked back at him and I felt like time had stopped, I looked around and gasped time stopped, literally. Everyone was completely still. I looked at Taehyung and he chuckled lightly. I stood up and walked around looking at all of the people. It had to be the coolest thing I had ever seen it felt like walking through a picture. He came and walked next to me I could tell he was trying to lighten the atmosphere knowing I couldn't resist but I wasn't one to point it out. I looked next to me and Taehyung was gone, I looked around to find him walking around messing up people's hair and clothes. I couldn't help but laugh when he took off these lady's glasses and put them back on upside down. I ran over to him and helped him mess with people's outfits. After we decided we were done we sat down and he unfroze everybody. We looked around and everyone looked so confused it was hilarious. A little bit later all the food came and we ate. Why he ordered the WHOLE menu twice I have no idea but I've come to accept the fact that that's what he does. Even though it makes everyone talk about us. And right on cue I could hear the old couple behind us talking.

 "Why are they eating so much"

 "no wonder she's so fat"

 "If I were her I would hold on to him tight nobody else is going to like her." 

"Why is such a handsome young man with a pig like that" 

I looked at Taehyung and he was obviously furious. I didn't want to cause a scene so I reached out to him.

Taehyung P.O.V

My blood was boiling how dare they talk about her like that. Rage was taking over my body when I felt a soft hand fall into mine. My eyes flashed over to Y/N who was looking at me with pleading eyes 'please don't get too mad' was the look she was giving me. Suddenly any anger I had ever felt melted away, my muscles loosened and I relaxed.

 "Can we leave now?" she said in a small voice. I was still highly angry but for her sake, I masked it and nodded with a small smile. I paid and we left with 80 to go bags. Once we were in the car I looked over at Y/N. She looked grief-stricken and it broke my heart. 

"Taehyung why do you want to marry me of all people"

Y/N P.O.V

He looked at me with a surprised expression, I had always wondered why he would marry me of all people. I was a fat unattractive cow and he could have had any other girl so why me. He looked like he was in deep thought but after a while, he answered. 

"I think you're beautiful and I wanted a beautiful wife." I didn't know what to say.

 Taehyung's compliments never affected me before and this was no different. Usually, if I was complimented I would feel flustered but when he did it it's like. Yeah right, go with that. I wanted to say stop lying and just tell me, but I kept quiet.

Taehyung P.O.V 

I can't believe I just said what I just said. That was such a shallow answer. Sure she was gorgeous but my answer should have been. "Your my destiny and I can't function properly without you" but apparently I forgot how to talk. One day I'll tell her but I guess today isn't the day. No matter what I'm still mad I didn't just tell her.

Taehyung has already caught feelings for the unknowingly beautiful but insecure Y/N, sadly she isn't on the same page. Is she afraid to love or is she just not with the whole forced marriage thing and what ever happened to Taehyung and Melinoe's bet? Will Y/N fall in love with the prince of darkness, will they become friends or will she just hate him forever. How will Taehyung control his newly found emotions in school and what happens when more people come into the picture. Keep reading to find out.....

A/N: TeeHee did yall like that little suspenseful ending I put in there cuz....... I know I did. But thank you so much for reading please comment any suggestions and vote. I would really like to put out a posting schedule but as you can see I'm not very consistent with it. Just know it will never be four days between posts I usually try to do it every other day but.... I'm lazy so I'll be like naw tomorrow but if it has been four days I most likely died. I truly love every single one of you and I wish you a good day byeeeeeee someone please let me know if you read these things.😭

Word count: 1328