Chapter 2- Trash or Treasure

Y/N P.O.V

I rushed out of the classroom as fast as possible and luckily made it to my next class. I sat down in the back of the class and smiled, today had been a fairly good day. I happily wrote down notes and thought about what movies I could watch when I get home. Just as any other day I made sure I already put my stuff away and put my bag on two minutes before the bell rings so I can leave the second it does. I ran out of the class and was making my way to the next one when someone pulled my hair from behind me and dragged me across the floor until I was outside on the side of the school. After being dropped I held my head and looked up to see Lindsay and her nasty rachet friends cackling down at me. I stood up, scared to say anything.

"At least we won't have to see your fat ass for a week"

"Do us and everyone else a favor over the break and just kill yourself already"

"And what the hell is with that makeup."

Lindsay and her friends threw insults at me until one of them took a bottle of water and poured it all over me.

"Wash your face, putting makeup on a pig doesn't make it beautiful."

They then walked away and I couldn't help myself, tears started to fall from my eyes and silent sobs escaped my mouth. Every other time I wanted to cry today I was able to distract myself but all happiness was now gone and I cried. In the middle of me crying I heard the bell ring meaning I was late and as much as I wanted to run away I needed to go to class. I got up and walked to the nearest bathroom, I looked in the mirror and dang near got scared of myself. Mascara ran down my face and makeup was completely gone in some area's making it patchy looking.

I quickly washed everything off and speed walked to class. The second I walked into class everyone stared at me but disregarding all the looks I was getting, I sat towards the back of the class. I looked at the clock and realized I had missed 20 minutes of and now I just 30 minutes of 'learning' until lunch. Finally, it was time to leave and once again I ran out of the class to avoid human interaction as much as possible I probably look crazy but oh well.

I speed-walked right past all the classrooms and the cafeteria making sure nobody saw me, after quite a bit of walking I made it to the back of the school and went out the back door leading to the forest outside. I calmly sat down on a big rock and ate my lunch, after exactly 10 minutes I snuck back into the building and while everyone was in the cafeteria I made my way to the library. For some reason, I thought because I already got dragged through the hallway once today it couldn't possibly happen twice but, yet here I am on the floor holding my knee in pain.

"Stand up fat bitch"

I looked up to see yet again Lindsay and five other girls hovering over me no matter how much I wanted to scream I stayed silent.

"What the fuck are you staring at are you to fat to stand"

While the other girls laughed Lindsay kicked me in my side, grabbed me by my hair, and slammed me into the locker behind me. Tears were now streaming down my face but no sounds were made I don't know why I was so scared but I was and that wasn't about to change now.

"When I say stand I mean stand the fuck up are you slow?"

She bent down and yelled in my face, I stood up as quickly as possible just to get punched in the stomach sending my pained body flying back to the floor. They all laughed and one spoke "Lindsay you should do it again she's so fat I don't think she felt it. Lindsay then smirked and yelled at me again.

"Get up" she said

I stood up and once again was punched in the stomach, after hitting the floor I could feel myself being dragged away, tears still falling down my face. Once we reached the back of the school in less than a second they picked me up and threw me in a dumpster. I yelled in pain and disgust they all laughed and footsteps were heard as they walked away.

"Trashy ass bitch"

Was the last thing said to me before my eyes closed. When I woke up I was still in the same trash bin. Surprised I was able to move I surfed through the mounds of trash in search of my backpack once I found it, I pulled out my phone and checked the time. The clock read four-thirty, school was out and I needed to get home. Just as I was about to get out of the trash a beautiful book caught my eye. I pulled it out of the trash right along with myself and my backpack, once out of the dumpster I examined the book it had no pages but it was so pretty I had to take it with me.

I was so exhausted I just decided to take the bus home the only thing on my mind was showering and sleep, I sat down and everyone was giving me looks probably because I was just in the garbage a few minutes ago but the stares don't affect me so, I went on about my day. Once I finally got home I got in the shower and cried. I always cry when I get home but today was different I wasn't just sad I had bruises running down my sides and stomach my hairline was a vibrant red and I could barely stand on my left leg. Thinking about it made me cry harder so I tried to blank out my mind and focus on getting out and going to sleep. After an hour I got out and looked myself in the mirror I looked like a messed up painting blue, black, purple, and red marks were all over me.

I almost started to cry again but my eyes were tired and they could barely stay open so I just put on my pajamas and got in the bed. I was going to watch a movie but the second my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

A/N- Hi everybody here's the second chapter I hope you liked it please vote and comment any suggestions thank you for reading I love you all

Word count 1134