Chapter- 42 Stuck

Taehyung P.O.V

This is going to be a terrible night, I can already see it coming. I grabbed Y/N's hand and walked out of the Library.

"Dinner will be served in about 30 minutes," my mother said before making her way to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and we went back to my room, once we got there I closed the door and looked back at Y/N. She looked so excited and happy, she had a big bright smile on her face.

"I've never seen your mother before, she is so beautiful, aren't you excited to all have dinner together," she said.

I was about to answer when I heard talking outside, they invited Aphrodite and Harmonia over meaning this was a dressy dinner. They were trying to embarrass Y/N and that angered me more than anything. But I put on a front for Y/N because I can't just wreck her happiness. I watched as she walked around the room looking at all of..... everything. Her eyes big, shining in the light.

"Hey I'll be right back m'kay," I said, she nodded and I left the room. Just as I assumed they were trying to embarrass her, everyone was dressed in extremely nice clothing. Ball gowns, headpieces, traditional hair. I don't know why they don't like Y/N but they're gonna find out why I love her so much tonight. Without them seeing me I snuck back into the room to get Y/N ready with the little time we had.

Y/N P.O.V

I was looking at Taehyungs little horses made of pure gold when he quietly slipped back into the room.

"This is a really formal dinner so I think we're gonna need to change," he said making me even more excited than before.

"But don't we only have like...... 10 minutes," I said, some of that excitement melting into nervousness. He looked at me and smiled.

"There's nothing I cant do baby girl, sit on the bed," he said.

I sat on the edge of his bed and watched him walk around me. He snapped his fingers and in an instant, I was dressed.

Headpiece:

Hair: