Chapter 7- An interesting first day

Taehyung P.O.V

It's been 3 days since I've seen Y/N and for some reason I missed her but I need to get my heart right. For the first time, I have feelings towards something, and because this is my first time there extremely strong. Being the son of Hades this was something that I knew would happen I just didn't expect it to happen this soon. I was born to judge souls in order to do that I have to unlock my soul legend says once you find your destiny your emotions unlock. It takes gods centuries to find their destiny and unlock their soul but here I am in my feelings over a human. I've been warned it can be very dangerous to return to the human world this early because I can't control myself but I have to see Y/N. I was about to leave but that's when I remembered she's at school I looked at my closet and smiled "looks like I'm going to school." 

Y/N P.O.V

Yet another day in hell. On a hot summer day, I was dragging myself to school in all black sweats. I looked around and sighed today was one of those days I really wanted to skip class and had nothing holding me back from doing so but, me being myself is going to school anyway. I finally made it to school and actually made it inside the gate, because it was hot and I had read all my books I went to the library. I spent the rest of the morning in the library looking for new books. After checking out 4 novels I stuffed them in my bag and practically ran to class. After getting thrown in the trash you learn to move fast. I sat down and got prepared for class. Usually, nobody sat next to me and today was no exception. There were two empty seats today because Lindsay's boyfriend wasn't in class we all know he just ditched though. 

"We have a new student class please be kind and help him around" 

I didn't even look up, new students annoy me if someone says don't talk to this person they will avoid you like their life depends on it. People who have never talked to me will never talk to me because they're scared of Lindsay. I wasn't paying anyone any attention until I felt someone sitting next to me at first I rolled my eyes thinking that the only reason anyone was next to me was because it was the only seat. But then I realized there were two seats left. Interested to see who was sitting next to me I looked up and there he was Kim Taehyung in a student uniform. His mouth formed into a big boxy grin.

"so what do we do here... do we just listen."

 He started looking around the room so fast I was getting whiplash just by watching.

 "Taehyung stop staring you look crazy." He looked at me with big glowing eyes this was not the man I had met before but for some reason, I don't mind. It was like a switch had been turned on inside him even the way he walked was different he looked so full of emotion. I don't know what happened but he was different and I don't think I mind it.

Taehyung P.O.V

Excitement. That was an emotion I never thought I would feel, even after I unlocked them. And if I did I never thought it would be so strong. I was excited about school and what not but im even more excited that Y/N's here all I want to do is talk to her. Being excited is an indescribable feeling because im a god it's multiplied by ten but because it's my first time it's multiplied by twenty. My heart is pounding in my chest so loud I can't hear anything. The bell finally rang and before I could even blink Y/N was gone, did I scare her away, did I talk too much, nervous, im nervous. I don't know how im going to finish the rest of the day but all I can think about is finding Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V

To avoid getting beat up for the millionth time I was running at full speed towards the library but lucky me who was at the library door. Lindsay's boyfriend and his friends. I already knew what was going to happen and felt the tears in my eye's already. I would turn around, but if I turn around Lindsay will beat me up so there's no point I slowly made my way to the door. He stopped me 

"You know, I love Lindsay so when you make her mad you make me mad." 

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up so we were face level,

 "You're gonna regret making fun of my girlfriend." 

At this point I was tired and in pain, I had no words to defend, no energy to fight,  and no tears to cry I was numb. He dropped me on the floor and kicked the side of my head, my vision was starting to blur and I could barely hear but the last thing I heard was someone falling.

Steve's P.O.V (Lindsay's Boyfriend)

I knew she had blacked out but I kept hitting her nobody messes with the love of my life.

*****FLASHBACK*****

I wasn't doing much of anything just hanging out with the boys by the lockers when all of a sudden Lindsay runs up to me crying. I automatically want to make her stop as soon as possible because it pains me to see her like this. I hold her in my arms until she calms down,

 "Baby what's wrong" she looked up at me with sad eyes. 

"The girl in most of my classes is so mean to me I didn't even do anything but she hates me." 

My heart almost broke Lindsay deserved the world and more. The longer I thought about it the angrier I got. Soon rage, hate, and violent actions consumed my brain making it hard for me to think straight.

 "I'll take care of it baby don't worry," 

I said while hugging her closer to me "don't hurt her," she said, voice hoarse from all of the crying. 

I looked down and frowned "she needs to learn not to mess with you ever again and shell figure out what happens today."

 This time she had no response which I took as an ok not that I would have expected no for and answer anyways but, it's nice to have approval.

*****FLASHBACK OVER*****

Lindsay's sad crying echoed through my mind and I couldn't control myself I just kept hitting and hitting and hitting.

Taehyung P.O.V

I was wandering around the school getting all different types of stares from everyone. When I said I was going to school I didn't think I was going to get lost. I took a second to think about what Y/N likes to do, I thought back to when we first met. Books were all over the place she must like reading. Because I had no idea where else she could be I just asked for directions to the library. I speed walked my way there, borderline running. Because there was so much happiness built up in me, my legs felt the need to move quicker than usual. I turned the corner to see Y/N on the floor getting hit repeatedly by some guy and if I was angry before, now I was infuriated.

A/N: Hi everybody how yall doing....... I'll assume you answered. I hope your all well thank you for reading please vote and comment any suggestions or just comment in general.... it makes me really happy.... lol I'm sorry ill stop being weird but thank you for reading I LOVE YOU ALL

Word count 1300