Chapter 3- Handsome Stranger

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to someone talking really loudly outside my house, my eyes flashed open and I looked around. Realizing I was in my room alone I calmed down and sat up. I then got out of bed and walked over to the window. There was a huge move in truck outside and my dad was talking to some other man and what seemed to be his wife. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was three in the afternoon on a Saturday. Meaning I got home and went to sleep all night and half of the next day. Because I was curious to see who was living next to me I got dressed and went outside to greet everybody.

 Because I was curious to see who was living next to me I got dressed and went outside to greet everybody

 After getting dressed I walked downstairs and out the door. I walked over to my dad and he introduced me to our new neighbor. In mid-conversation, a girl around my age ran out the front door grabbed my hand, and dragged me towards the house. 

"Thanks for coming over and helping fix up my room"

I looked back at my dad and he just smiled and went back to talking with the neighbors. She dragged me up the stairs and into a huge empty room. The room was the same as mines because all the houses on my street are built the same. This meant we had windows facing each other. She was sitting in a rolling chair looking straight into my room.

"You know your room looks really nice I've been getting some inspiration from it."

At this point, I didn't know what to say she suddenly turned around and smiled

"I guess I forgot to introduce myself my name is Rhea, and you are"?

I was about to say I needed to leave but I realized this was my chance to finally have a friend.

"Y/N nice to meet you."

I looked around the room getting ideas for where to put stuff.

"So wheres all your stuff at," I asked. 

"It should be coming in any moment."

Eventually, her stuff came in and we got to work, it was really a lot of fun, by the time we were done it was dark outside. I left her house and went back to mines. I came through the front door and my dad was on the phone with 2 plates of burnt food behind him. I giggled and walked over to him. He then hurriedly hung up and looked at me.

"After a lot of thought, I decided we can eat pizza for dinner," he said.

"Do you mean you burnt the food so we have to-" i was about to say until he cut me off.

"Nope I didn't cook that it was him"

I looked behind me to see nobody there but when I looked back at my dad he was gone. I ran all around the house until I found him hiding behind the couch. By the time we were done chasing each other around the house, the pizza was here. We ate and watched a movie, after the movie I gave my dad a hug and he went to his room. I went to my own room and sat on the bed, suddenly I remembered I have to change my backpack because it was in the trash and that's just so unsanitary. Thinking about it made me cringe so I got up and emptied all the stuff out and onto the bed. Before looking at anything I went outside to throw the backpack away and take a shower, after getting out I put on my pajamas.   

It was hot tonight so I decided I wasn't going to sleep in sweats like I usually do

It was hot tonight so I decided I wasn't going to sleep in sweats like I usually do. And, it's not like anybody's going to see me so it won't make a difference what I wear. I walked over to my window to close the blinds and to my surprise, Reah was looking out the window and up at the sky. I opened my window causing her to look over at me and smile.

"Hello neighbor," she said gleefully

"Isn't the sky pretty tonight."

I looked up and she was right, the sky was full of stars shining down lighting up everything it touched. I looked over at Rhea and she looked at me

"Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Yep, see you then goodnight" I said.

We bid our goodbyes and closed our windows, just as I was about to walk over to my bed and sit down I realized I couldn't because the contents of my backpack were all over it. I got another backpack and started to fix up papers and put them in folders when suddenly, the book I picked up in the trash caught my attention. I picked it up and opened it to see it had pages in it, I know for a fact it didn't have pages before so it was weird that it had pages now. I looked closer at the pages and gasped. I searched frantically through the pile of stuff on my bed and sure enough, the pages that I had picked up on the way to school weren't there. Because my reading skills are kinda ..... poor I read it out loud.

"Thee who summons must pay the price Thee shall not run and Thee shall not scream Thee can not get rid of what is to come One shall arise from the depths of the earth and needs something in return."

I put the book down still confused as to what I just read but none the less I put the rest of my stuff away. After cleaning up I closed the book and put it on my desk, I then sat on my bed once again. Just as I was about to pick up my phone the book opened itself making a loud thud, then it slowly made its way to the middle of the floor. The spot on the floor where the book lay started to separate, a dark navy blue haze arose from the floor covering the whole room so that I couldn't see. I backed up onto the bed confused and scared, the lights turned off, I tried to scream but nothing came out my mouth at that moment I remembered the book.

"Thee shall not scream."

I tried to calm myself down but that was short-lived, footsteps were heard coming closer to my bed. Out from the blue fog came a tall extremely handsome man, his long thick curly hair framed his perfectly structured face beautifully. He took long, slow, lazy strides towards me and sat on my bed

"Hello, beautiful."

A/N: Hi everybody I hope you all enjoyed the chapter please vote and comment any suggestions stay safe I love you all

word count 1158