Chapter 15- A new me

Y/N P.O.V

So here we are, sitting in awkward silence, Taehyung's words echoed in my mind "a hotel." The atmosphere had completely changed how were we going to sleep, that was all I could possibly think about. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realize Taehyung had started driving until he hit the break causing me to slightly jerk forward. I looked at him and he seemed so calm, I decided to calm down so I didn't look like I was overreacting but, trust and believe I'm dying.

Taehyung P.O.V

Im gonna die what the fuck, I'm sweating aggressively and I can barely think straight saying I was nervous was an understatement. I don't even think my heart is beating properly but I have no time to die I need to figure this out. I pulled up to the hotel and wasted no time getting out and helping Y/N out of the car. I hurriedly wrapped my coat around her and guided her into the main lobby of the building.

Y/N P.O. V

After Taehyung and I made it inside, I looked around and the interior was just breathtaking.....

I was staring at the walls and ceiling when Taehyung walked over to me. "They only had one room left so I took it, let's go." I smiled at him and we walked hand in hand to our room. I was high key scared before but now I was just excited matter of fact, scratch that I'm ecstatic. The second he unlocked the room I ran inside. "We finna have a sleepover" I yelled while dancing around the HUGE room.........

 "We finna have a sleepover" I yelled while dancing around the HUGE room

I stopped to look around the room "Damn Taehyung this is nice." I wondered around the room, into the bathroom......

" I wondered around the room, into the bathroom