Chapter 33- Why are they here

Y/N P.O.V

"Get on"

I looked at Tae still in complete shock.

"Your talking to me too" I said.

"Shhhhhh just get on," he said while still looking at me. Disregarding every fear, I got on his back and he slowly came off of the ground.

"Taehyung I swear if you kill me and have to bring me back to life, I'm gonna slap you," I said once we were a good 60 feet in the air.

"Then hold on tight," he said as he flew straight up really really fast. I thought I would be scared in a moment like this but honestly, this was a lot of fun. He flew so high we were above the clouds and it was so beautiful.

"So is nobody seeing this orrrr," I said wondering how he can just turn into a dragon and expect nobody to see.

"Don't I look like a plane" he said.

"Tae-....... I-..... No baby you don't look like a plane." I said trying my hardest not to laugh."So can you shapeshift into anything," I said as I leaned forward so I was laying down.

"Anything you want."

"So can you turn into a rat mole."

At that, we both started to laugh,

"Well I've never done that but I guess," he said while still laughing.

Long story short we were in the air practically all day. Before we decided to go back down we watched the sunset. The clouds were a beautiful mixture of red, pink, and purple. I have never seen anything like it. Taehyung flew back down to the car so I got inside and waited for him to come back. Once he did we drove home with the music blasting. We got back to the house and my dad was asleep on the couch. So I casually snuck Taehyung inside. Sadly we have to go to school tomorrow so we can't stay up late or anything like that. But we watched a couple of movies and then he went home. Concluding a perfect day.

Taehyung P.O.V

 I got home from Y/N's house with the biggest smile on my face. But the second I got into my house my smile was gone. My mother took it upon herself to invite Aphrodite and her daughter over for dinner.

"Ah he's here come and greet the guests Taehyung," she said in the fakest voice I've ever heard in my life. I've recently realized that when I'm in a bad mood that whole blunt nonchalant attitude I had before I met Y/N returns in full effect. So you can only imagine how this night was gonna go.

"They come here all the time so I wouldn't consider them guests, there is no need to greet them," I said before walking past them to my room.

"Oh, and Harmonia"

"Yes" she said as she looked at me trying her hardest to be cute.