Chapter 16- A food fight?

Y/N P.O.V

I've been in the mall for about three hours shopping for clothes with Rhea, I've been hanging out with her for some time now and she's not as weird as I thought. I told Rhea Taehyung was just a friend so she probably thought this whole situation was odd but luckily she didn't question it. We were carrying so many bags we had to put them in the car and come back. On the way to the car, we walked past a group of around 9 boys.

"Hey Y/N."

I turned around to see Jackson running towards me followed by 8 others. He took my bags out of my hand and smiled down at me.

"you should have told me you were going to the mall we could have gone together."

He looked me up and down,

"you look so beautiful today."

Usually, I would feel flustered but today my first thought was, I wonder what Taehyung would do if he was here. The thought of Taehyung being jealous made my face heat up.

Little did she know Jackson thought his compliment was the cause of her tinted red face.

After Jackson introduced me and Rhea to his friends they helped us to our car.

Rhea's P.O.V

Damn, I thought to myself, over the few weeks of me and Y/N being friends she is always surrounded by all of these fine ass men. Me being myself is just admiring every perfectly structured face in detail when I come across someone looking right back at me. We made eye contact and, usually, people look away but he was so gorgeous I didn't want to. When he was done staring he ran to help me with my bags. I think..... I think I'm in love.........

*****Time Skip to Next Day before School*****

My alarm rang loud as ever this morning, I woke up and dragged myself to the bathroom. After I washed up I was about to just put on some more sweats when I remembered all my new clothes. I suddenly got a lot more excited, I ran into my closet and picked out my outfit for the day.......

After I got dressed, I heard the doorbell ring and immediately ran down the stairs and slid across the floor to open it

After I got dressed, I heard the doorbell ring and immediately ran down the stairs and slid across the floor to open it. I swung open the door to see the mailman,

"Nobody's ever excited to see me, at least your excited to pay the bills," he said.

I don't have any words for that, I just laughed, got the mail, and closed the door. I don't know what kinda depressing shit happens when he delivers mail but.... ok. I sat on the couch and looked at the mail, in not even 30 seconds the doorbell rang again and I thought it was the mailman. I swung open the door with a very unenthusiastic look on my face. And to my surprise, it was Taehyung,

"I thought my princess would be more excited to see me." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I thought you were the depressed mailman," I said a lot happier,

He looked at me confused but luckily he decided not to question it.

"Are you ready for school?" he said while looking around the house, I nodded and left out the door with him....

Once we had finally gotten to school Taehyung helped me out of the car and we walked to class......

Time skip to the only class you DONT have with Taehyung (before lunch)

I've been sitting in class for what seems like forever when I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around and picked up the balled-up piece of paper then I looked up to see the girls in my class were laughing at me. I opened the paper to see it read,

"the fat cow thinks she cute but she really just looks like a slut." Usually in this type of situation, I would feel self cautious but this time I was just mad. I took the piece of paper, balled it up, and threw it right back at her hitting her in her face. Lindsay looked at me and went in her backpack, she pulled out a small pack of tissue and threw it at me but she missed. I have had enough of this bitch so, I went in my backpack and pulled out a big ass book. She wasn't looking at me because she had probably assumed I wasn't going to do anything. So I bet it surprised her when she got hit in the back of her big ass head with a five subject notebook. Her whole body moved forward causing her to almost fall. Sadly she didn't but all her stuff fell off her desk, the teacher turned around to see Lindsay's bitch ass crying.

"What's wrong Lindsay," the teacher said in an annoyed voice

"She hit me with a book," Lindsay said while pointing at me.

The teacher turned to me and thought to herself "did you hit her with that book" the teacher asked me.

"Damn right I hit her bitch ass," I said.

The teacher looked at me with a surprised expression on her old wrinkly face,

"That's it Y/N DETENTION".......

*****Skip to lunch*****

"You got detention," Taehyung said in a surprised tone, "I sure do" "I guess ill see you tomorrow I won't be able to do anything after school". He looked at me and thought to himself

 "Then I'll get detention" I looked at him with a 'no you won't' type of expression. " How," I asked him, a devilish grin spread across his face. He picked up an apple and threw it at someone's head then he quickly sat down. The guy he hit threw food at someone else.

 "It wasn't me it was him" he yelled and threw something back at him. Unfortunately, he missed and hit the girl next to him, and soon enough the whole gym was throwing food at each other. The security guard ran into the gym and everyone paused "Who did this" he yelled. Everyone's finger was pointed at Taehyung.

"DETENTION

A/N: Hi everybody I hope you're all doing well thank you so much for reading I hope you liked it. If you didn't like it don't tell me because I will ACTUALLY cry..... naw jk tell me if you have any suggestions or just comment. And with that, I LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEEEEEE

Word Count: 1108