Chapter 28

Y/N P.O.V

I walked into my house and flopped down on my couch. 'What a day, and it's not even over yet' I thought to myself. I decided it would be best to take a nap before I had to go see Taehyung. So that's exactly what I did. When I woke up I stretched and went on my phone. Originally I was just going to check the time but I found myself scrolling through the comment section of the fight video on Instagram. Someone must have came in and filmed or it was one of Lindsay's friends. Either way, it's everywhere. Not that I care it's really not my problem I'm just curious as to what people are saying.

"Damn she beat her ass" was my favorite comment. Not to mention it seemed to pop up a lot. After scrolling for what seemed like 30 minutes I got up. I didn't feel the need to dress nice so I just put on more sweats and took a train to the fair. I sat down in the very back and looked out the window. I heard laughing next to me, so me being my nosy self had to look. I turned my head to see a group of 5 men. Not boys Grown Ass Men. I didn't really care I just turned back to the window. Well, I didn't care until I felt someone sit next to me and wrap their arm around my shoulder. I quickly turned my head to be met with one of the men.

"Hey sexy whatchu doin on the train so late at night," he said, the scent of alcohol hitting my nose instantly. I've never been in a situation like this so I did the first thing that came to mind.

"Sir I'm underaged," I said while trying to move but he didn't let me go. If anything he held me closer to him.

"Being sexy doesn't have an age limit" he said as he ran his other hand down my thigh. I was frozen in place, scared was an understatement. I was about to try and tell him to stop again when I felt him being ripped off of me. I looked up expecting to see Taehyung but instead, I saw Jackson. He picked the guy up by his collar just as the train came to a stop. He then whispered something in his ear and threw him to the floor. He got up and ran away with his friends. Jackson sat down next to me, his eyes instantly softened as he looked at me, worry lacing his chocolate brown eyes.

"Y/N are you ok?" He said as he reached out his hands and wiped the tears I don't remember falling from my eyes off of my face. He pulled me into a hug and instead of being scared I leaned into him and cried.

"Did he hurt you?" He said as he pulled me closer to him.

"No, thank you, Jackson," I said as I pulled away from him slightly to look him in his eyes.

"When's your stop," he said as he looked at me, his eyes never leaving mine.

"The next one," I said trying not to stutter. Before in a moment like this I would be thinking about Taehyung. But Taehyung was so far from my mind words can't even explain.

"I'll stay with you until you get off m'kay," he said leaving a smile on my face. I nodded my head and rested it on his shoulder. For the next half hour we sat like that. With his arm wrapped around me in a comfortable silence. Once the train came to a stop I looked up at him and he looked out the window confused.

"You're going to a fair.... on a school night..... at 8 pm.....why?" He said just as confused as I was.

"I have to meet Taehyung, I just need to tell him something," I said as I got up.

"So you're just gonna ride the train home alone," he said while standing up with me.

"Yeah pretty much"

"Let me ride with you, I'll let you talk to him alone I just need to assure you get home safe." He said with eyes of hope. I thought about what he said carefully before answering.

"Ok just don't let him see you," I said making Jackson smile, we then got off the train together. I walked into the fair and Jackson walked off to wherever he went and told me he'd be at the train stop by the time I was done. I didn't have to walk far because I spotted Taehyung right away. It was impossible to miss him, after all he looked stunning. His long curly hair blew in the wind as he pushed it out of his eyes revealing his gorgeous face. His tall lean body rested against a wall as he fiddled with something in his pocket. I walked up to him with a straight face trying not to cry as I did so. Once he saw me he reached out to hug me but I moved. He instantly realized something was off.

"Baby what's wrong, did I do something"

"Taehyung I don't know what you invited me here for but I have something to say." I paused and he looked at me absorbing every word I said.

"All my life I've just sat around and taken people's bullshit. Countless diets, countless programs, countless workouts yet I'm still fat. I know I'm fat I have to see myself every single fucking day so why must you and everyone else remind me of how ugly I am. I don't know why you felt the need to lie to me like this because honestly, I would rather die than be forced to marry you. Now take this shit off of me and let me go." I said while holding my hand with the wedding ring on it out so he could take it off.

"Baby..." he said in a cracked voice like he had been broken from the inside out.

"Take it off Taehyung," I said as I felt the ring loosen from my finger. I looked back at him to see tears streaming down his face uncontrollably.

"Baby what did I do please just tell me I can fix it just please..... don't leave me. I would never lie-" I cut him off.

"Don't give me that shit Taehyung" I then took the wedding ring and threw it in the dirt next to his shoe. " I'll tell you what you did Taehyung," I said harshly as I stepped closer to him making him move back until he was pressed to the wall.

"You won the fucking bet now go celebrate, and if you still need something in return I'd rather die so just kill me." I said before I turned around and walked to the bus stop with tears streaming down my face. I'll never love someone as much as I loved Taehyung, sadly he can't say the same.

Taehyung P.O.V

I had no energy to be mad, the second Y/N left I crashed to the floor tears falling from my eyes. I had no energy to think, I had no energy to move, all I could do was cry. The woman I loved with my life, my soul, and my all just left. And I don't know why. Thinking about her just made me cry harder but my memories of her were running a marathon in my head. I remembered how her chubby cheeks always raised when she laughed so she couldn't see. I remembered how when I hugged her, her mesmerizing smell would leave a scent on my clothes. I remembered how she used to slide around her house on fuzzy socks and never once did she fall. But most of all I remember how every time we kissed I couldn't think of anything else but her. Her presence lit up my life but now that she's gone I feel nothing but darkness. My heart feels like walking home on a rainy night with no umbrella and the last streetlight just ran out of battery. But there's one thing that she said that really stuck with me.

What bet?

A/N: Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you enjoyed Thank you soooooo much for reading. I hope your all having a good day and if you arent I hope your day is getting better. Please comment any suggestions or just comment in general and don't forget to vote. I really hope you enjoyed and I'll see you guys next time I LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEEEE

Word Count: 1447