Chapter 4- But it was an accident tho....

Y/N P.O.V

"Hello beautiful"

I was frozen I didn't even know what to say "Who are you" was all that managed to come out of my mouth. He looked at me with a funny expression on his face as if I was supposed to know. A lazy and mischievous smirk made its way onto his soft pink lips as he stared daggers into me.

"You mean to tell me you don't know who I am"

I stared at him, looking him up and down raking my mind for information but nothing rang a bell. A booming laugh came from his lips as he looked at me,

"You know, I enjoy being in the presence of such a beautiful girl but we both know I'm here for a reason so tell me what is it that you want princess."

I looked down at the floor and it seemed completely normal. Not only that but the blue fog was gone, I slowly backed myself closer to the head of my bed away from him. The lights turned off and back on again but when the light was back he was gone. I rubbed my eyes thinking I must be daydreaming but just when I was almost relaxed I heard a voice right next to me.

"I'm still here"

I jumped out of bed and looked around,

"What do you want," I said frantically while looking around.

The lights dimmed and he came back into view he was laying on my bed right next to where I was previously.

"Did you read that book over there"

He pointed at my desk and there lay the book from the trash can. I picked it up and looked at it, yet again a thunderous laugh escaped his mouth.

"You know you're really something else, never in my life have I been summoned... on accident. I've been summoned to bring back loved ones from the dead but you..." his voice trailed off "You brought me here on accident it makes me feel rather unwanted"

The book was pulled from my hand and was suddenly in his,

"You see right here it says my name Kim Taehyung and right here it says what you did" he spoke in a lazy tone he snapped his fingers and glasses appeared on his face. "You see, you summoned me from the depths of the earth and didn't even read the fine print," he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What are you," I asked. At this point, nothing makes sense, a man just came out of the floor and claims he's from the depths of the earth what the hell do I do with that.

"You know I'm not used to this whole being summoned on accident thing it's a bit strange don't you think."

He held out his hand and blue flames emerged from it,

"I am the son of Greek god Hades"

At this point, I knew I was dreaming I walked over to the bed where he was sprawled out and looked at him.

"Getting bold aren't we, I thought you were scared, but I tell you I'm a greek god and you relax" he looked at me intently as I walked around him.

"What do you want from me, it was an accident you can leave now."

An amused expression sat smugly on his face at my statement "You really didn't read the book, huh, You see on page 87650 is says you owe me something in return"

My jaw dropped "Im not giving you anything you waltzed into my room like you owned it, laid on the bed WITH YOUR SHOES ON, and I didn't even ask for you to- " all of the sudden I couldn't speak no matter how hard I tried my words were stuck in my throat

"Well that is why you don't summon the prince of darkness, whether you like it or not I will decide what you must give me in return and lucky for you I already know what I want"

I still couldn't talk but I had given up and decided there was no point in fighting this man.

He looked at me and smiled "You shall be my bride"

I damn near screamed.... well I would if I could but that has nothing to do with anything. I refuse to be the bride of a man I don't know.

"No complaints?...........lovely"

 "I'll be back try not to miss me too much and don't forget about me while I'm gone though that might be hard seeing as I'm your fiance. If you need me call me, have a good night princess." 

And with that, he kissed my cheek, the lights turned off and he was gone. When they flashed back on a loud snap echoed throughout my ears meaning I could talk again but the only thing I could say was,

 "what the hell"

I ran over to where the book was on my bed but it was gone and nowhere else in the room. All of a sudden a burning feeling was felt on my wrists and neck I looked down to see dark blue flames forming letters. Property of Kim Taehyung💙 was the end result of the letters. A gold wedding ring then formed itself around my ring finger. Me being myself tried to take it off but to matter how hard I tried it stayed on.

 Me being myself tried to take it off but to matter how hard I tried it stayed on

"Wow way to be original a gold ring," I said out loud in a sarcastic tone. In an instant, the ring on my finger started to change it was now a beautiful gold ring with a blue stone in the middle surrounded by diamonds. I really wanted to say something bad about it but there was nothing to be said it was beautiful "I still don't want to wear it" I mumbled under my breath. The writing on my wrist started glowing and I rolled my eyes. I laid down in my bed and let out a sigh, not that I was calm I was just letting everything that just happened soak in. I'm engaged to the son of Hades, his name is Kim Taehyung, I know nothing about him and he knows nothing about me. Now that I think about it, why would the prince of darkness himself marry someone he knows nothing about, and why me? With that thought, I fell asleep.

A/N Hi everybody thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed please vote and leave a comment or any suggestions down below I love you all byeeeeee.

Word count: 1050