twenty-seven

"The Way You Look Tonight" -Frank Sinatra

Later on, that night, when food was scarfed down, laughs were shared, and everything was cleaned up, the couples went to bed. It was the second Lars had closed the guest bedroom door, that banging was heard. 

     Anna and her man looked at each other, confused, and then when the moaning started, Anna groaned loudly, slapping a pillow over her ears and face to drown out the sound.

     "I knew they wouldn't waste any time." 

     Anna mumbled into the pillow, "Goin' at it like fuckin' rabbits."

     It was awkward, but Lars laughed anyways as he placed their luggage at the end of the large bed, "We can always try to be louder than them."

     Anna threw the pillow at him, sending him a heated glare. It was then that he knew he was in for it, "I swear to God himself. If I wasn't in love with you..."

     Lars just couldn't shut his mouth, "What would you do, Muffin?"

     "Beat your ass!" She sat up then, mumbling to herself, "Idiot."

     Lars surveyed the room, and funnily enough, atop the wooden dresser was a small CD player. Lars was able to rummage around until, inside the top drawer of the dresser, many old CDs were found. 

     He didn't take his time when he took out Frank Sinatra's best hits disk, put it in, and started it, for the couple down the hall were getting louder with their lovemaking.

     Lars turned the boombox loud enough until their grunts were no longer heard, and the only sound was the smooth voice of the wonderous man. Lars instantly yanked Anna up and brought his woman into his front, swaying her from side to side until their friends were long forgotten.

     Anna was the first to reach for a kiss. 

     Lars had to bend down quite a bit to reach her mouth but he didn't mind it. The hand that was clutched into hers slipped out from her grasp, sliding up her arm to her neck. 

     Anna placed her hands in the belt loops of his jeans to keep him near as they caressed one another. Lars' hand that was on her neck, pushed away the fabric of her button-up blouse, and then slipped her bra strap off her shoulder some to kiss her cheeks, down her jaw, and then her neck.

     Lars spent some time there, leaving a mark that he knew wasn't going to leave for more than a day. He then picked up Anna swiftly, where she automatically wrapped her thick thighs around his waist. Lars sat on the edge of the bed, almost tripping over their bags, but kept his lips on Anna.

     Anna wrapped her tattooed arms around his shoulders and neck, urging him on. But it was when he rocked his hips up, his bulge hitting her, that Anna retracted and shook her head, "Nuh-uh, bubs. I'm not doing that here."

     Lars laughed as she tried to get off his lap, but he kept a firm hold on her to make sure she didn't escape, "Why not...?" He whined.

     Anna shook her head, "I love you, but there is no way I'm bangin' you in Midge and Laurie's guest room."

     "What, you wanna do it in the kitchen instead?" Lars joked.

     The woman slapped his upper arm as he laughed, "I will not be able to have a good time the rest of this trip if all I think about it us gettin' down and dirty in someone else's home."

     "You don't find it just a bit exciting?"

     Anna sighed, "All I'm feeling right now is intense anxiety. Feel my palms, Lars. They're sweatin'."