hi everyone

hey guys

so i have a couple books if y'all want more ethma but i literally don't know what one so u guys are gonna have to pick for me

the first option is:

The Ending I Want:

Emma Chamberlain had the perfect life—until she was sixteen. That was when everything changed. From that moment on, life went from bad to worse...to the worst.
After recovering from a brain tumor, months later, she suffers the tragic loss of her whole family.
Since that fateful day, she's been coasting through life.

Now, the brain tumor has returned, and Emma decides she's had enough. She's going to take her fate into her own hands.
No more hospitals. No more surgeries. No more anything.
She's going to join her family.
It's her decision.
What she longs for.
The ending she wants.

She just has a list of things to do before she goes.
First, travel to a different state.
Second, kiss a stranger...

Only, Emma didn't expect Ethan Dolan, the stranger—with his handsome face, his six-foot of gorgeousness, and his oh-so-hot Jersey accent—to change things.
To change her.
To change the ending she wanted.

What is a girl, who is standing on the edge of nothing, to do when offered the chance of everything?

The second option is

When I Was Yours

"Marry me."
"What?" I stared back at him, unblinking.
He moved closer, taking my face in his hands. "I love you, Emma. I look into the future, and the only thing I see clearly is you. Marry me."

What's an eighteen-year-old girl who was madly in love with her nineteen-year-old boyfriend say?

Of course, I said yes.

Twenty-four hours later, I married Ethan Dolan at a Vegas chapel to the sounds of "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi. Not the best omen. I get that now.

Then, exactly one week later, I left him. I walked out, leaving behind my wedding ring, annulment papers, and my heart, and he never knew why.

I haven't seen him since. Not in ten long years.

Now, he's here, standing before me. Looking at me with nothing but hurt and hatred in his eyes, he wants answers.

Answers I can't give.

The Third Option is:

TROUBLE- will not be doing this as it's actually really full of rape and abuse and i'm not for writing a whole story full of that, and also i don't really get the feels from this as my other books. but here is the description anyways

Emma Chamberlain is running. Running from a person she doesn't ever want to find her. Running from a past she doesn't ever want anyone to know. Desperate to find a future, that yesterday, she could only dream of having.

Ethan Dolan likes easy. Easy women. Easy life.

Then he meets Emma.

She's damaged, troubled and has more baggage than any person can carry. But the more Ethan gets to know Emma-for the first time in his life-he finds himself wanting to try hard for something ... for someone ... for her.

And then life isn't so easy anymore.

Ethan is everything Emma shouldn't want. A whole bunch of dirty hotness, tattooed, cocky bad boy, who made his money at poker tables and picked his women up in bars. Yet, Emma finds herself falling for him. Then the past Emma was running from, quickly starts to catch up with her. Because that's the problem with running ... you have to stop sometime.

And when you stop, you get caught.

The fourth and final option is:

Unsuitable:

Emma Chamberlain has spent eighteen months of her life paying for a crime she didn't commit. Now out of prison, she has only one focus—to get back custody of her younger brother, Jesse, who is deep in the foster care system. Desperate to rebuild her life and show the system that she is responsible enough to care for Jesse, she takes on the only job available to her—working as a maid at the Matis Estate.

On day one of her new job, Emma meets Ethan Dolan, the only son of the owners and her new boss. An enigmatic, handsome Greek god of a man, Ethan is closed off, cold, and...well, kind of a bastard.

The more time Emma spends around Ethan, she starts to see there might be more to him than just his cold, bastard ways. He may actually have a heart beating in that frozen chest of his.

But Ethan has secrets, too. Secrets that he's determined to keep.

Secrets make Emma curious.

And you know what curiosity can do...

Ok guys so that's it let me know!!! i think i know which one i'd like to post on here the most but it's up to u guys, if you have any other questions about other books let me know. i love u all.