v. release

c h a p t e r   f i v e
___________________

Ronnie dropped me at my apartment. I told him about the party and Isabella. He was ecstatic that I was going.

     I wasn't sure what Isabella meant when she said to look extra nice. It was Friday and I thought it would only be wise to go to the party without it having a school day the next day. I picked out a decent-looking outfit from my closet that I had only worn once in my life. A tight-fitting black silk dress that ended on my thighs. Then I paired it with white sneakers and a racer bomber jacket. And that silk dress had been hung inside my closet for ages. I'm not a big fan of dresses, but I guess it was long overdue so I wore it.

     I gave Isabella my address an hour ago and when the clock ticked at exactly eight, the doorbell rang. I dusted off the imaginary dirt on my jacket and went to get the door. As soon as I opened it, I was instantly greeted by Isabella's burning stare.

"Wow, do I look that bad?" I quipped. I surveyed her attire: red tank top, denim mini skirt, and black strapped heels. She's certainly ready to party. I thought.

     She shakes her head vigorously, "No. You just look really amazing tonight."

     "Uh, thanks, Isabella. You look lovely as well." She blushes at my comment as we head to her car, a Volkswagen Beetle convertible. I hopped in the passenger seat and her in the driver's seat. And then she began to drive off. On the way there, Isabella informed me that Greg Walter, a senior the same as me, was throwing the coming back party. I wasn't surprised it was Greg. His parents were loaded and I heard they had a huge house. He and I were lab partners once so we were acquainted. As much as I was disappointed that Ronnie couldn't come, he had to babysit his younger sister because his parents were out of town again. Poor Ronnie. He wasn't getting balled tonight as he thought he'd hoped.

     "We're here," Isabella announced. She parked the car behind a black Jeep. We both stepped out and trekked the few stairs leading to the front yard of the house. There were lots of teenagers around; some were talking, some were making out, and some were having as if the best time of their lives. And one could hear the music inside blasting across the neighborhood. I gazed in awe at the enormous structure. It was undoubtedly a gigantic house.

     "Hey, Isa. Glad you came!" Greg opened his arms wide to hug Isabella. When they parted, he caught sight of me standing behind Isabella and flashed me a broad smile, "I didn't know this was your scene, Henley."

     "I came in as her date," I waved at him, motioning to Isabella.

     "Damn, Isa," he chuckled.

     "What? She's twice hotter than you," Isabella retorted. I fought back a smirk.

     Greg pretended not to hear what she just said and spoke again, "Well, I hope you'll have a blast, Chace. If you're feeling hot and raunchy, feel free to use any of the vacant guestrooms upstairs." He winks at me.

     Isabella's face reddened, "Thanks, Greg. But I'm sure we can manage." She snatches my hand and led me to the kitchen. There were hundreds of boxes of booze beside the counter.

     "I'm so sorry about that, Chace. He's such a dick sometimes." Greg was Isa's ex. The reason they broke up was because she told him she was gay. Past that, they've remained good friends still.

     "It's cool," I replied. I grabbed two bottles of booze and handed the other one to her, "How 'bout we just drink, dance, and enjoy the party, sound great?"

     She smiled, "I'd like that very much."

     I sipped my drink, feeling the alcohol burn through my throat and down to my stomach. We danced to the music along with other people. Isabella's arms were on my shoulders as she swayed to the beat. I put my hands on her hips and did the same. As the hour passed by, our bodies were gradually getting closer until Isabella started grinding against me, her back on my front.

     I realized this was my escape from the thoughts of Ava. I haven't thought about that woman since this afternoon. She was right.

     I needed a release. So, I let loose.

     With Isabella.

     Without a second thought, I grabbed her hips and flipped her around so she was facing me. I pulled her to me and slammed my lips onto hers. She kissed me back in a heartbeat as though she'd been dying to kiss me since we came to the party.

     She ran her fingers through my hair while I tugged at the hem of her top. After a minute or two, we pulled apart to gasp some air. She grins at me, panting.

     "Let's get out of here," I uttered and she instantly nodded.

     We went to Isabella's house right away. Her parents weren't home 'til Sunday morning which meant we got the house to ourselves. We sped off to Isabella's room. Once we were inside, she closes the door and kissed me furiously. We stumbled in the process while hobbling towards the bed.

     "I've been wanting to do this with you," she uttered in between kisses.

     "Oh yeah?"

     The back of her knees hit the edge of her bed and she falls on her back. We broke the kiss as I crawled up to her, leaving wet kisses on her exposed thighs. I lifted my head and pressed my lips to hers while I took off my jacket in the process. She moaned when I bit her bottom lip. I delved my tongue into her mouth, our tongues dancing. Our bodies grind against each other until we couldn't take it anymore. I swiftly pulled off my dress and then helped her take off her tank top and skirt. I scanned her body. She only had underwear on.

     Isabella had her eyes shut when I palmed her. "Shit, Chace," she breathed.

     I pulled her panties aside and slipped a finger, making her moan loudly. I kissed her neck as I slide another finger, in and out, until I hit her spot.

     "Oh fuck!" She cried out. I slammed my lips back into hers, muffling her cries of pleasure. I sped up the speed of my fingers to the tipping point of her climax. And after a few minutes, she finally reached the peak of her orgasm. I felt her entire body shiver from what had just occurred. I lay down beside her, panting. As she came down from her high, she watched me with hooded eyes. She pecked my lips and held me close, wrapping her arms around my body.

     "I like you, Chace." She confessed. It was a whisper but an admission all the same. Before I could come up with what to say, I hear her steady breathing.

     She was already asleep.