𝐭𝐰𝐨

4am

"hey, payton? are you awake?" i whisper to him, lifting my head up.

"yeah im up." he says back to me. i get up and walk to my closet. i turn the closet light on and get in it and shut the door. i take the hoodie off and put a tank top on. i walk out of the closet and turn the light off. i turn the actual light on and put my hair in a bun.

"ok so, im not tired and i have energy." i say.

"ok bet, what you wanna do?" he asks.

"we should go in the basement cause it's hot up here and the wii is down there so we can play bowling." i say. he looks at me and i look at him and we both go down the stairs. we go into the basement, i turn the light on and see my sister, alaina, on the couch making out with her boyfriend. she looks over and us and gets up quickly.

"alaina? i didn't know you were in town, i thought you were at college?" i say. alaina is 22, she's in her senior year of college.

"see, mom doesn't really know that i'm here.." she says.

"alaina," i say sternly, "mom really really misses you so when she gets up in the morning tell her you're here and right now go upstairs and sit on the couch in the living room and make out. my friend, payton, and i want to play the wii."

"ok ok we're going." she says as her and her boyfriend go up the stairs.

"i mean what i said, tell mom you're here when she wakes up." i say, halfway yelling up the stairs.

"so that's your sister i take it?" payton asks.

"yep, that's my 21 year old sister alaina. she's supposed to be at her college dorm but oh well." i say, shrugging, and picking up a wii remote and giving it to payton.

"now im always player 1 cause normally im the only one that plays it, but since you're my special guest i'll let you be player 1." i say.

"wow, i feel so special." payton i puts his hand on his heart and i laugh. we play bowling on the wii and he beats me.

"dude. so not cool." i say to him.

"sucks to suck." he says crossing his arms. i stand there with my jaw dropped.

"out." i say.

"what?" he laughs.

"get out. get out of my house." i say, trying to keep a straight face. we're both silent and then we bust out laughing.

"payton, get out of my house," he mimics me, "ugh payton you're so handsome please leave me alone." i laugh at him and hit his arm.

ok but i want snacks." i say.

"bet let's go to the gas station." he says.

"you drive, i pay. cause you payed too much today." i say and we go upstairs. i grab my keys handing them to him.

"we're going to the gas station." i tell my sister as she's eating her boyfriends face off.

"she probably doesn't care, let's go." i laugh and we walk out the door. we drive to the gas station.

"i want a slushy." i say, going to get a slushy.

"oou me too, im getting a blue one." he says.

"me toooooooo, twinsiesss." i say and we both laugh. we grab as many snacks as we can possibly fit in our arms and i pay for them.

"i feel bad you payed so much." he says as we walk out the door.

"between the concession stand, the skating station, and chick fil a, you payed $30.50. i just spent like 30 bucks, it's even." i say. we get in the car and blast music.

"CHANGED UP LIKE I CHANGE CLOTHES, YOU CHANGED UP FOR THEM LAME HOES. YOU ASKING ME TO STICK AROUND" i scream.

"LIKE WTF WOULD I STAY FOR??" we both scream and start laughing.

"I WONT BE NO LAME FOR YOU NEVER CATCH ME CHASING YOU IF YOU WANNA F WITH THEM STUPID HOES WELL GUESS WHAT? I'M NOT SAVING YOU!!!" payton screams. we both laugh a bunch until eventually we get back to the house. we go down to the basement and watch greys anatomy. we lay on the floor beside each other and eat our snacks.

"tess.." he says, looking very serious.

"uh...yeah...?" i say confused.

"you chew too loud i can't hear richard even breathe." he says with the most serious look on his face and i start laughing.

"sorry, i chew loud when i watch tv." i say. he looks at me weird and shakes his head and we both start laughing. eventually we turn the tv off and go back to my room.

"yo it's 5:30." payton says.

"we better go to bed cause otherwise i won't wake up until like 5pm." i say. so we both crash on my bed.

*yo what up hope you liked that chapter i'll most likely be writing more im sooooooooo sorry i haven't updated in so long i just hadn't got around to it but i am now so read my stuff thanks 😎*