𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

next day

we're back at my house and i'm laying with my eyes closed next to payton.

"they're so peaceful." riley says.

"i know, it's sort of creepy." savannah adds.

"he's cute, she picked a good one." nicole says.

"do you think they've done it yet?" kallie asks.

"is this the conversation you guys had when you met payton?" i ask, opening my eyes.

"yeah." kallie laughs. i smack her arm and laugh.

"did y'all do it tho?" kallie whispers.

"yeah." payton says, waking up but keeping his eyes closed. my face goes red.

"wait what?? i was just joking-" kallie says.

"wait when?" savannah asks.

"yesterday." payton says, eyes still closed. my face turns even brighter red. i bury my head into payton's chest.

"BAHAHA YALL DID NOT- PFFT." savannah starts dying laughing.

"you get married for one day, ONE DAY, and you do it- y'all crazy." kallie says.

"TESS BAHAHA IM DEADDDD." nicole starts laughing. the room goes silent and then riley says something.

"is it big?" riley says, tilting her head with her hand on her cheek.

"RILEY!" i scream and payton's face gets red. the girls start dying laughing and payton and i start laughing with them. we stop laughing and change the topic.

"bruh graduation is in like a month." riley says.

"omg we're gonna graduate-" i say. i laugh a little and then my eyes go wide.

"guys, can you go downstairs real quick? i kinda need to talk to payton." i say in a frozen tone. the girls all look around at each other.

"yeah of course." savannah says and they all walk out of the room, shutting the door. i wait until i hear their footsteps down the stairs.

"payton, did we use protection?" i ask in a panicked voice.

"oh no." he says.

"ok it's ok, we're married. we can have kids." i say and look at him.

"do you want kids?" i ask him.

"i think so." he says.

"ok so in about a week or two i'm going to take a pregnancy test." i tell him.

"ok, it's gonna be ok." he says. we start to calm down.

"kinda want kids." i say. he laughs a little.

"me too." he says.

two weeks later

i'm sitting on the toilet, waiting for the pregnancy test to process. payton is in my room.