𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

my face is completely red as i stand here in shock. i feel tears start flowing down my face and i smile. i know i want to be with him for the rest of my life. i know he's my person.

"yes." i say and start sobbing. payton and stands up and hugs me and we pull away. payton wipes my tears away and i notice he's crying.

"i love you so much." i tell him. he puts the ring on my finger and it's so beautiful.

hours later

payton's taking a shower in my bathroom and i lay in my bed playing with my ring and just staring at it. i can't help but have this goofy grin on my face. i invite the girls over and tell them not to invite anyone else. payton walks out of the shower with just a towel around his waist.

"i invited the girls over. i want to tell them all in person." i tell him. he looks through my closet and pulls out some of his clothes and walks in the bathroom.

"ok, that's fine." he smiles before shutting the door to the bathroom. i look at my ring again and smile and payton comes out of the bathroom with clothes on. he jumps on the bed and stares at me.

"hey you're cute." he smiles and says. i laugh.

"what's that? you think you're ugly?" he says, putting his hand behind his ear and gets close to my face.

"well you're not ugly you are so beautiful." he smiles and squeals. and then he boops my nose. this boy. this man. is so cute.

"awe you're so cute bro i literally can't." i say to him.

"let's figure out when our wedding is going to be." i tell him.

"july 18th. while the sun is setting. in the sunflower field across from the park." he says, as if he's already rehearsed it.

"wow. you planned it out didn't you?" i ask, smiling at him.

"we'll go to paris for our honeymoon. we'll stay in a 5 star bed and breakfast by the eiffel tower. we'll visit museums and go to the restaurant at the top of the eiffel tower and we'll take pictures and do anything you want." he tells me.

"payton. that's the most perfect idea i've ever heard. but who's got money for that?" i laugh.

"shhhh, you don't need to know." he tells me. and i laugh. i hear the girls come in the door and i rush down the stairs.

"ok so what did you want to tell us?" nicole asks.

"ok hang on just one second, let me go get my mom." i tell them. i run into my moms room and tell her to come to the living room. i go back to the living room and everyone is standing around payton and i.

"okay. so. payton and i made a decision. we-" i try to get out before riley interrupts.

"omg are you gonna have a baby??" she asks me.

"RILEY NO-" i start laughing but i try to keep myself from busting out laughing.

"ok," i say trying to keep my composure, "payton and i are getting married." i show them the ring.

"oh. my. god." kallie says. they all have their hands all over my hand, looking at the ring and talking.

"my baby's getting married." my mom says, about to start crying. she hugs me. i smile as i pull out of the hug. she wipes her tears and smiles at me.

"ok i need to go to work but i love you." my mom says.

"ohhh my baby's getting married." she squeals and hugs me again. i hug her back and she finally goes to work. we all go down to the basement and sit in a circle playing never have i ever.

"ok uhhh never have i ever..had sex." riley says. none of us put a finger down except for savannah.

"i feel targeted." she laughs. we continue to play it for like 15 minutes and then we all fall asleep on the floor. today was a perfect day. a perfect perfect day.

*sorry i've been making my chapters shorter i just don't feel like writing a bunch of stuff in one chapter 😂😂*