𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

homecoming day

"bro im so excited for hoco tonightttt." i tell the girls.

"i can't wait for you and payton to see each other in your outfits." kallie says.

"wait do you guys have dates?" i ask them.

"yeah, kallie is going with andrew, nicole is going with kyle, riley is going with jaden, and im going with blake." sav tells me, pointing to all the girls.

"omgggg you guysssss. we all are going to hoco with dates im so happy." i squeal a little and we do a short group hug. i see payton down the hallway and i walk up to him.

"you have the tickets right?" i ask him.

"yup they're in my dresser." he tells me.

"ahh im so excited i really can't waittt." i say and hug him tightly. i start to just melt in his arms. he plays with my hair and then lifts up my head and kisses my forehead.

"i'll see you later, tessy." he looks at me with the biggest, happiest eyes.

"i'll see you later, pay." i say to him as he walks out the school doors.

"oh my gosh you guys are adorableeeee." riley melts onto the floor and we all laugh.

skip to getting ready for hoco

i do my makeup and hair and put my dress on with my shoes. i look at myself in the mirror and just feel like a princess. i wonder what payton will think of the dress. i hope he likes it.

payton's pov

i fix my hair and put my shoes and tux on. i really hope tess likes it. i really cant wait to see what she's wearing. she looks beautiful in anything but this is special.

tess's pov

i hear a knock at the door and my mom opens the door. i hear payton talking. i walk to the top of the stairs and he just looks at me in awe. he looks so good in his tux. i almost wanna start crying at how great he looks tonight.

payton's pov

im talking to lana when i see tess at the top of the stairs. i just stand here in shock. she looks like a princess. she's so perfect. i couldn't ever want anything different. everything is just perfect.

tess's pov

i go down the stairs and payton puts my corsage on me. i kiss my mom on the cheek and payton and i walk out the door and i see a big limo sitting outside.

"wow. payton you really didn't have to do this." i stand there shocked. the driver opens the door for us and i see the girls and their dates in the limo.

"hey guys." i say with a big smile on my face. the girls and i all start hyping each other up. we eventually get to the school building and i stand with payton outside.

"im gonna take pictures of you." i tell him and grab my phone out of the handbag i brought.

" i tell him and grab my phone out of the handbag i brought