𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

12pm

we wake up the next day, we fell asleep so hard.

"ew guys wait, we have school tomorrow." i say.

"ew." payton says.

"i don't wanna go to school." kallie says.

"me either." nicole says.

"school is dumb." savannah says.

"oou that means i get animal crackers tomorrow." riley says, and we all turn and glare at her.

"what??" she says defensively, "they're the frosted ones." we all laugh at her.

"wait i haven't done my homework yet-" i say, realizing i haven't done any work since payton has been here.

"oh i gotta go get my bag at home then, tessa im taking your car." payton says.

"we have to get our bags too, payton you can take us all to my house so we can get our bags and then you can go to your house." kallie says.

"ight, we'll be back with the car." payton says, walking out the door. i go take a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, and get dressed.

 i go take a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, and get dressed

(outfit)

i get in my bed and start doing my homework. some time passes and they're still not back. i just continue doing my homework. eventually i finish and i just decide to take a nap, but right when i lay down i hear them all come through the door.

"what were you guys doing??" i ask as they come up the stairs.

"oh i ended up dropping them off and went to my house and we all did our homework and then i picked them up and now we're here." payton says.

"i thought you guys were hurt or something bro, let me know stuff." i say and laugh.

"we're ok, tessy." payton says, wrapping his arms around my waist. i cant help but smile.

"get married." riley says.

"what??" i say, shocked.

"yall should just get married." riley says and i throw a pillow at her.

two weeks later

"ok guys, homecoming is coming up in about a week. you can buy your tickets online or you can see mrs. kraus in the office and pay for them there. they're $13 per ticket, $18 for a couple. if you have any questions, again you can see mrs. kraus in the office." my teacher says.

"are you going to hoco?" kallie asks me as me and the girls walk down the hallway.

"eh i don't know, i want to but i don't have anyone to go with." i say. now i know what you're thinking. payton. but i can't ask him. it's too much. like what if he rejects me? i mean i've spent the past 3 weeks around him and im starting to fall for him.