𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

next day

i wake up at like 8am for no reason and decide to take a shower. i shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, shave my legs and my armpits and 😺. i do my hair and i do my makeup and change into clean clothes and put lotion on and perfume and hand sanitizer. i be looking f r e s h.

 i be looking f r e s h

(the outfit)

i do my homework and i look up and payton is standing by my door smiling at me.

"what?" i laugh, looking at him.

"nothing. you're just cute when you're concentrating." he says, walking to my bed and sitting beside me. i finish my homework and put it away in my bag. i lay my head in his lap.

"balcony?" he asks.

"let's go." i say and we get up and go out to the balcony. we lay on the cement and i notice payton looking at me.

"why do you keep staring at me?" i laugh.

"tess you're so beautiful." he says. i give him a weird look.

"i'm serious. you're so amazing. i don't think i could ever be in love with someone as much as i am with you. you're smart, you're kind, you're funny. and god, you are so beautiful. i don't care what you're wearing, what you look like, if you have acne. i will still always be in love with you. i walk into your room and just stand there, looking at you, because you're so beautiful. i can't help but fall in love with you every single day. you're the only thing on my mind, day and night. you make me smile. you make me so so so happy." payton says.

"paytonnnnn." 🥺🥺 he leans in and kisses me.

"tess. will you be my girlfriend?" he asks me.

"omg payton. yes." i say. 🦋🦋

2 weeks later

i sit on the bed with payton and riley starts facetiming me.

"ok listen to me. if you don't break up with quinton and get with payton right now, i will come over there and personally kick your-" before she can finish i show her that i'm cuddling with payton.

"WAIT ARE YALL TOGETHER??" she asks. i lean in and kiss him and she covers her mouth.

"OMGGGG YALL ARE DATINGGG." she squeals. i laugh and hang up. i look at payton and kiss him again. we make out for a while and payton stops me.

"what? is everything ok?" i ask him.

"everything is perfect." he says.

"what is it then?" i ask.

"tess. we've known each other for 3 months. and i know that's not a long time. but i love you. i do i really really do. and i know that you are the one for me. i know that you're the one i'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life. one day we're gonna have these sticky little kids and live in a beautiful house and i'll go to work and when i come home i'll kiss you and cuddle up to you and tell you how beautiful you are. i want this. i want us." he gets down on one knee and and holds a little box in his hands.

"tess, will you marry me?"

*oop cliffhangerrrr this ones short lmao*