𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

the next day

i wake up and payton is packing a suitcase.

"what are you doing?" i ask him, looking at the time.

"payton it's 4:30 in the morning." i groan.

"i know, we're going on a road trip." he says. i roll over and fall back asleep. i wake up in riley's truck. all the girls are in the truck and payton and i are laying in the back.

"where are we going?" i ask.

"cant tell you," riley says, "payton told me to shut my mouth otherwise i'm getting kicked out of my own car. that's some crap ain't it?" she says. i look at payton.

"where are we going?" i laugh.

"you just have to wait." he says. i sigh and lay my head on his chest. i start falling asleep and realize i'm drooling.

"omg i'm sorry." i say and quickly wipe payton's shirt.

"no it's ok." he laughs. i lay my head back down and riley stops.

"ok we're at the hotel." she says. we all get around and get out of the car. we go inside and get checked in to the hotel. we find our room and go into it.

"oou it's nice in here." i say. payton grabs my suitcase that he packed for me and hands me my favorite bathing suit.

"there's an indoor pool and hot tub, let's go swim." he says. i go to my weather app just because why not and it says my location is california. i just stand there with a shocked look on my face.

"we're in california?" i look confused.

"yes, yes we are." payton smiles. he walks to the bathroom and changes into his bathing suit and the girls and i stay in the room and change. we all grab our towels and go to the main floor and go to the pool area. i put my phone on a little table underneath my towel and i jump in the pool. the girls all jump on top and then payton jumps in splashing all of us.

"omg this water is so cold." i say.

"hot tub?" payton asks. i look at him and smile and we get into the hot tub.

"sooo why are we here?" i ask him.

"no reason, just felt like it." he shrugs.

"you're such a liar." i laugh and hit his arm.

"well i'm not telling you why we're here." he says.

"ughhh you're mean." i say, crossing my arms and laughing. all the girls are in the pool and i sit here and watch them tackle each other and i look at payton and start laughing.

"let's play chicken." kallie says.

"ok so nicole and i are a team, savannah and riley are a team, and payton and tess are a team. nicole and i, and savannah and riley will go first and then the winner gets to go against payton and tess." kallie continues. the girls play it and savannah and riley win.

"we're gonna beat you guyssss." riley says.

"oh i don't think so."i say, getting on payton's shoulders. riley gets on savannah's back and we start wrestling and i feel payton's arms tighten around my legs. he's not going to let me lose this. riley eventually falls into the water and i get off of payton's shoulders.

"my work here is done." i pretend to dust my hands off and payton laughs. he picks my up and spins me around. i laugh and he puts me down. i walk out of the water and bump my leg.

"ouchie." i say and laugh. i walk and grab my towel, wrapping it around me and sitting in a chair. i dry my finger off with my towel and slip my ring on. i grab my phone and just chill. payton gets out of the pool and wraps a towel around him. he walks over to me and sits down beside me.

"woah tess what happened to your leg?" he looks at my leg.

"what?" i say, looking down at my leg and seeing a huge bruise.

"i- i don't know all i did was bump my leg. it didn't even hurt that bad. i don't know why it bruised so easily." i say. i touch my leg and look at it. hmm. that's kinda weird. oh well it's fine.

next day

"ok let's all get in the truck." riley says and we get in her truck.

"where are we going?" i ask. they all look at me and shake their heads.

"why won't you guys tell meeeeee." i whine. they all laugh and i eventually fall asleep.

30 minutes later

"tess, wake up." payton rubs my arm and i open my eyes.

"are we here?" i ask. i look out the window and see disneyland.

"no. way." i sit here in utter shock. my mouth hangs open and payton smiles at me.

"surprise." he says.

"awe omggg we're at disneylanddd." i squeal. we go and get our bands and walk around. we ride a bunch of rides and eat food and walk around gift shops.

later that night

we leave and go back to the hotel. we all fall asleep really hard in the beds.

next morning

we all wake up and check out of the hotel. we drive home and by the time we're home it's late at night. we all just fall asleep in my room. it was a nice trip. i loved it.

*y'all been reading my stuff like crazyyy ilysmmmm 🥺❤️*