𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

2 weeks later

we're moving into the house today. we packed all day yesterday and i've been sooooo wore out from it.

"ok tess let's go load riley's truck." payton says.

"ok, i'll be there in a minute." i say and put my hair up while payton walks out of the room. all of a sudden i have this sudden urge to puke. i run to the bathroom and i puke.

am i?

no.

what if i am?

"tess are you coming?"payton yells to me and i walk out of my room.

"yeah let's go." i say. we load the boxes in the truck and then payton gets all of his stuff from his house and puts it in the truck. we get to the house and put all the boxes in there and set up our bed and everything we need to.

2 hours later

payton and i are laying in our bed in our new house watching tv.

"what should we watch?" payton asks, flipping channels.

"i don't know." i say. uh oh. i need to puke. i run to the bathroom that's connected to our bedroom and puke in there.

"tess are you ok?" payton asks me. i get out of the bathroom and look at him.

"walmart. now." i say and at first he looks confused and then his eyes widen. he runs out to the car and i follow him. we get in the car and drive to walmart.

"i'll go buy it, you should do it at home, it'll just feel nice finding out in our own house." payton says and i nod as he gets out of the car. eventually he comes back and we go home. i sit in the bathroom.

"payton come in here." i yell to him. he comes in there and waits with me.

"do you think i am?" i ask him.

"i hope so." he smiles.

"i wonder what it would look like." i say.

"me too. i wonder if we would have a boy or a girl." he says.

"payton it's time to look." i say. we look at it.

positive.

"ok let's not get our hopes up. you know what happened last time." i say. payton smiles and calls the doctor for an appointment.

"you have an appointment tomorrow at 2." payton says.

next day at the doctors office

i'm at the appointment and i'm so nervous. i keep wondering if it's going to be a false positive or not.

"ok so i'm going to have you lay down." my doctor says, about to give me an ultrasound.

"the gel might be a little cold." she says, like all the doctors do anytime someone gets an ultrasound. she looks around.

"i see it." she says. payton and i smile.

"your baby looks to be about 2 weeks old." she tells me. wow. we're having a baby.

back at the house

payton keeps talking to the baby and it's so cute.

"your mom is a meanie head." he says and i laugh.

"i am not. dont listen to him." i smack his arm. i hear the door open and watch the girls walk into the house.

"look at you lovebirds. all happy in your new house." kallie smiles and says to us all excitedly.

"savannahhhh." i smile and hug her.

"how far along are you?" i ask her.

"about 3 weeks." she says.

"guess what." i say.

"what?" she asks.

"i'm pregnant too." i whisper. all the girls start getting all excited.

"wait how far along?" riley asks.

"2 weeks." i say.

"omggg what if your babies have the same birthdayyyyy." nicole says and savannah and i look at each other.

"we pregnanttttt." i say and we laugh.

"who's the dad?" i ask.

"blake." she says.

"awe hes so nice too." i say.

"we've been together since homecoming." savannah smiles.

"does he know?" i ask her.

"yep and he's totally on board." sav says.

"awe i love it." i get all excited and we laugh. eventually the girls go home and payton and i are laying in bed.

"i think it's gonna be a girl." payton says.

"me too."