𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

we run down the stairs and i see the girls pull into the driveway. i run out the door and go up to their car.

"DO YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES ALREADY??" i ask them, excitedly.

"YEAH." riley shouts back with the same energy.

"WELL GO GET THEM AND PUT THEM ON." i say.

"WHY??" riley yells.

"cause i'm getting married baby." i say, quietly. they all look at me in shock and they drive away. i walk back into the house and call everyone that's supposed to go. i set everything up and payton goes on.

in the sunflower field

i'm standing in my dress, getting ready to walk down the aisle that we set up. my mom is giving me away. i watch kallie walk with payton's cousin, since kallie is the maid of honor and payton's cousin is the best man. then i watch riley's little sister walk down the aisle, she's the flower girl. and now it's my turn.

*listen to can't help falling in love- haley reinhart*

i start walking down the aisle with my mom. i look at payton and his eyes are tearing up. i get up to him and stand with him.

"Thank you all for attending today as we join the hands of tess and payton in an imperfectly perfect union. The bride and groom have found love at last. Today they seal that deal as they enter into the most coveted bond of husband and wife." the officiant says.

"There is nothing greater in this world than finding the people with whom we feel safe, secure, and most ourselves. We search to find the person most accepting of our flaws. We search to find the person most encouraging of our dreams. But most of all, we search to find the person who loves us so unconditionally we simply can't do anything but believe it.
tess and payton believe in their love today as do all of us who have gathered to witness their marriage. As they go forth into the next great chapter of life, they do so with confidence knowing that their search has come to a fruitful end." he continues. payton and i are facing each other, holding hands.

"As tess and payton step into marriage, we ask that their families and friends continue to show their support just as you have done so by being here today. It is true, marriage is not always an easy path - but it is the most rewarding. The support of a loving community can make all the difference. We know that tess and payton have it within them to reap every reward this marriage will bring them. Do you agree to support them on this awesome journey?" everyone smiles and says yes.

"Please repeat after me. I, payton." the officiant says to payton.

"I, payton." he says.

"take you tess," the officiant says.

"take you tess,"

"to be my wife."

"to be my wife."

"in the good times and the bad,"

"in the good times and the bad."

"there is no one i'd rather have by my side."

"i promise to love you as my best friend, partner in crime, and lover."

"i promise to love you as my best friend, partner in crime, and lover." they finish and then the officiant turns to me and i repeat those same words.

"the rings, please." the officiant says and noah walks up there. we put the rings on each other and the officiant asks if we have vows to say and payton and i say yes. i let him go first.

"tess, i go into this marriage knowing my future with you. even when things are tough, even when it feels like the end of the world. i will never leave you. most couples marry with hope that it will all work out. hoping and praying they'll never split. i dont hope. i do not wish. i do not hope things will work out, because i am sure, and i know, that they will. because i know that you are the one for me. i promise to love you, and to cherish you, and to be the one that puts you back together when you can't do it yourself. i promise to love you with everything in me. i promise to love you from now, until the rest of my life." payton says, looking me straight into my eyes. i'm already crying. i smile and wipe my tears.

"payton. i will love you, until my days are over. even when i hate you, even when you can't remember me, even when we fight. no matter how bad, no matter how tough. i will continue to be yours. i will continue to love you, no matter what. because as i stand here, and make this commitment to you, i know in my heart, that you are the love of my life. the one i will be with for the rest of my life. i will stick with you for as long as i am alive. for as long as i am breathing. for as long as my heart beats. i will love you. unconditionally. endlessly. and forevermore." i say and payton and i both have tears on our faces.

"By the power vested in me, i now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the officiant says and payton and i kiss. everyone is standing and payton and i both go outside. everyone takes pictures and everything and we leave.

in the car

"payton. we're finally married."

*AWE NDNDNSN I CRIED WRITING THIS*