Chapter One

"SHOOOOTA!" Hizashi yelled seeing his best friend in the hall way. He watched his friend cover his ears and turn around giving him a death glare, "yes Hizashi?" He deadpanned. " I haven't seen you all day Sho, where have you been?!" He asked being a tad dramatic about the time.
"I walked to school this morning and was caught up by trafic, it was busy for a rainy day." Sho said transferring his weight to the other leg while standing. "Oh, why did you walk here you could've gotten sick on the last day before winter break!" Hizashi, exclaimed. "We are blocking the hallway for others, let's get to class." Shota said with no expression as they walked.

      It's the last day before winter break and everyone is talking about it, even the teachers look ready for the classes to end. It's there last year at UA before becoming professional heroes.
     Walking into class they see that they are the first ones there and Shota decides he is going to nap before the rest come in, Hizashi looked at the strange kid he managed to make a friend and senses something off about him.

"Hey Sho, are you alright?" He said quietly not trying to draw any attention to him. Shota lifted his head off his desk just enough to see his loud friend with a worried look on his face. "I'm tired Hizashi, walking here from my house is a long walk." He then proceeded to shove his head into his pale hands attempting to nap before the teacher came in to rant about whatever todays lecture was about. 
    "Oh...Alright Sho." he answered wearily to his friend. Shota has always been a tired grump but he was never like this, he always reads before class starts.

It was the end of the day when Hizashi noticed his friend leaning against the wall clutching his abdomen. "Sho?!" He exclaimed as he ran over to see his friend jump a bit and open his eyes a bit.
    "What Hizashi?" He deadpanned. "What do you mean what, your almost toppled over on the ground Shota?! you are acting way different then normal and it's worrying me!" Hizashi said staring at his short friend. Shota slowly glanced up from the floor and looked at his teary eyed friend through his bright orange glasses. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Nemuri start racing over to see what the odd friends she had were fighting about.

"Hey love birds what are you doing?" She asked with a grin spreading across her face. "Shota is acting very weird today and it is worrying me!" Hizashi almost screamed as Shota covered his ears with a small groan. "Can you ever learn how to control that quirk of yours?!" He exclaimed not being able to yell while moving a bit of his hair out of his face. "Isn't Sho Sho always weird, he is like a human gremlin with long hair." Nemuri said. "It's Shota to you not Sho Sho and I am not a gremlin!" he exclaimed looking up to see meeting eyes with her. "Your gremlin needs anger management Hizashi."  She said looking at Hizashi.

"Anyway we should be going." Nemuri said with a huge grin on her face. Hizashi looked at Shota and saw that he was still gripping his abdomen leaning against the wall, "yeah we should get going. How about we all walk to my place?" Hizashi suggested. " Why not." his raven haird friend said with the approving nod from Nemuri.

     At Hizashi's house

"My parents are at work and won't be back for a while so we have the house to ourselves." Hizashi said while he unlocked the door. As soon as he opened the door he saw shota walk over to his orange cat and start petting him. "You remeber my cat Nomi." Hizashi said while he grabbing the TV remote. "Yes, very well."

"Hello?" Nemuri said while answering the phone. "Yes this is Nemuri, I'll be right back guys it's my parents." She said with her hand covering the microphone.

     Well want to watch TV Sho?" Hizashi said turning on the router to the cable. "Uh sure, I'll be petting the cute cat." He said before going into a coughing fit.

"Oh, Sho?!" Hizashi exclaimed while rubbing his friends back comforting him. "I'm f-fine Hizashi!" He coughed out trying to catch his breath.
    After his coughing fit Hizashi felt his pale friends forehead trying to feel for unhealrhy warmth.
"Shota your forehead is burning, you should lay down. You can stay here tonight if you want?"

Shota flinched when he saw Hizashi's raised hand and knew what was going to happen next. He gave up trying to hide the fact he was sick and let his blonde friend feel his forehead. "I'm sorry...." Shota said tears pooling in his eyes. "Why are you apologizing, you can't control when your sick or not. Sure you can prevent it but never stop it." Hizashi said while grabbing a thin blanket to cover his weak friend. "I know but I-I shouldn't be bothering you with my problems." Shota said with tears slowly trailing down his face. Nemuri walked back inside to see a crying Shota and Hizashi wrapping a blanket around him.

"what happened?!" She exclaimed seeing the usually numb teen with tears falling down his face. Hizashi spoke up and explained that Shota was sick and Shota felt bad that he is "bothering" Hizashi.

"Oh, I have to go back to my house my parents want me home." She explained. "Alright Nemuri have a safe trip home." Hizashi said turning to look back at Shota.
     After Nemuri left he turned to see that Shota wasn't on the couch anymore. He quickly spun himself off the couch and ran upstairs onto the pateo that you could climb and ran up  onto the roof top to see a black figure on the corner. Hizashi quickly ran over and grabbed Shota and hugged him but it was too late... He was already falling to the ground.

I'm getting the hang of this and will change the formatting a bit, not sorry about the cliffhanger 😊 BTW in this Aziawa lost his mum and has an abusive father.