Cat naps and Tissues

Hizashi was taken back a bit seeing his normally numb friend suddenly jump with fear in his eyes and tears fall from his eyes just from him raising his hand with some altitude. "Shh it's alright sho-chan in not going to hurt you I'm just checking your temperature." Hizashi said quietly slowly going closer to his petrified friend as Shota opened his eyes a bit looking for a way out of the room.
     "Shota opened his eyes after hiding his face to see hizashi raising his hand out of his pocket and Shota didn't want to be hit again, not by his crush. He made the decision to throw himself across the bed avoiding whatever was going to happen and apologizing for disturbing his music session he had going. He opened his eyes a bit to see hisashi with a worried look on his face slowly coming closer to him telling him he wasn't going to hurt him.
Hizashi slowly put his hand on Shota's head and felt he was still burning up even after both the medication, "Sho we should take you to the doctor's your fever isn't going away and it's been three days."
     Shota started to cough again and pushed himself to the edge of the bed grabbing the bucket, grabbing it just in time. After that he drank some water and had to force it down, he groaned as he clutched his stomach curling into a ball into Hizashi's chest.
    Hizashi felt Sho curl up to him and knew he had to call a doctor, this isn't a normal fever and it must be horrible enough for Shota to even show pain let alone let him take care of him. "Sho I'm calling a doctor so they can meet us at the front doors of the place." Hizashi said slipping on a thin yet warm winter jacket stepping onto his rooms patio calling his doctor.
    Shota hates being in public places and has never really been to a doctors much since he learned what his quirk was. He hadn't had his name legally changed yet so if Hizashi did take him he would find out that he is transgender and stop caring for him, "I can't loose Hizashi because of a stupid sickness." He mumbled sitting up.
     Hizashi went over to Shota and put a thick jacket on him making sure he doesn't get cold also grabbing Shota's scarf which was lighter then he thought and wrapped that around him. Once Shota was dressed for wintery Japan he helped Shota up and helped him walk to the doctors office.
     Shota couldn't move as freely as he wanted to, he wanted to thrash and throw himself to make sure he didn't go but he could barely keep his eyes open let alone fight. He was all wrapped up in one of Hizashi's jackets with his scarf covering his mouth and shoulders since it was soo long. He had to wrap his arms around Hizashi's neck to be able to walk because his balance was so off right now making it feel like every step he took the world spun.
     Hizashi felt Shota slow down a bit to nearly a stop and Shota put one hand on his knee and kept the other on Hizashi's shoulder trying to regain his sence of balance but ended up falling to the ground landing on his side a bit. As he fell the world blacked out to him and he couldn't move all he could do is wait.
     Hizashi saw Sho collapse to the ground and quickly picked him up looking around seeing everyone staring at the two 17 year olds with questionable looks on there face. He looked around and saw Toshinori as he quickly scooped up Shota out of his arms and asked where they were going with him in this condition. "We were walking to the doctors office because he's had a fever for the past three days of around 104° and it wouldn't break so I called and told them to meet us at the front doors." Hizashi said looking up at his bulked up friend that looked as he could be a wrestler.
"Alright, I'll carry him there but its honestly scary seeing him so weak and vulnerable." Toshinori said as they started jogging to the doctor's office.
      As they got there a doctor asked for his name and Hizashi told her his name and looked at him in confusion and led them into a room and asked for his name once again writing Shota's name on a pad and walking out of the room.
     "Hizashi?" Toshinori asked him with a worried look on his face, "do you not know?" He asked the shorter blonde. "Know what?" Hizashi asked, looking puzzled at Toshiro. " Shota's name isn't Shota yet, His name hasn't been legally changed yet." Toshinori stated " He is transgender, he told me first not because he trusted me but because I am bigger and tougher then Shota and can help Shota with bullies." He started watching Shota stare at him with tears in his eyes.
     "Wait, your serious?!" Hizashi stated both watching the short raven haired male on the bed hiding his tears in the pillow. "I'm not joking, I wouldn't joke about this matter. His first name is Shiane-Chan." Toshinori stated as he moved Shota's hair out of his face Revealing his red tear stained face.
    " I'm sorry if you don't want me as a friend anymore for being transgender..." Shota quietly said looking at the floor. "Don't be sorry Sho, it's pretty cool knowing I have a brave friend strong enough to come out as trans!" Shota started to smile and hugged Hizashi and cry on his shoulder knowing he wouldn't hurt him.
     The doctors came back into the room saying they have no records of a Shota Aziawa in there records. Hizashi stood up and explained that Shota is transgender and his dead name is Shiane-Chan and it needs to be updated. As soon as that was cleared up they had to hook him to an IV. They had to hold him down because he was terrified of needles, after the battle of the IV they gave him some high end medication to put him to sleep and to slowly stop the fever. The doctor said if his temperature had gotten any worse it could've been fatal since he has such a weak immune system. " We will be checking in on him once every hour, if anything happens contact us through that button."

Finished yet another long chapter with nothing dramatic done. There will be more drama next chapter.