Nightlight

Nezu took a taxi with Eri to that cafe, she sat in the back extremely quiet the whole time.

"Are you alright Eri?" I asked turning a bit to see her. "Y-yes" I heard her say shyly. "I'm taking you to the best father I know. His name is Shota Aziawa, He has a kid of his own as well." I explained. "O-Ok!" I heard her say sitting up a bit. "Does he have kitties?" I saw say sitting up in her car seat. "He loves cats but I'm not sure." I heard my phone ping. "One second Eri, I think that's him."

S:
I'm inside the cafe, what does she like?

N:
She likes apples, do you have cats?

S:
Yeah, is that a problem?

N:
No, she likes cats. Do you have any pictures?

S:
Yes, I'll send a video of Buttercup.

"Hey Eri." I said looking around. "Yes Nezu." She said playing with her hair. "He has a kitty, her name is buttercup. Look at the video." I said handing her my phone.
  She took my phone lightly and pressed play. From what I could hear Hizashi was recording and Shota was playing with the cat.

"Hizashi you better not be recording me."

I'm not recording you, I'm recording the cat.

Same thing Zashi.

She started smiling seeing Shota laugh and see a purple haired boy be tickled.

"He looks happy with those two." She said handing Nezu his phone. "That's his husband and his nephew Shinso, they're the light In his life." He said showing her a picture he took the mast time they had an alcoholic drink. Shota had Hizashi on his shoulders and Nezu was hanging from Shota's scarf, Allmight was holding Nemuri and 13 was taking the photo.

"Its been forever since this photo." I said handing her the photo. She looked at the photo and pointed at Shota. "He looks depressed, what's wrong?" She said showing him the photo. I looked at the photo again and looked in his eyes. "Holy, how come we didnt see that..." I thought seeing the hurt in his eyes. "He has had a lot going on in his life back then and being with us made him happier." I said not wanting to say anything to scare her. "He looks a bit scary but he looks like he has a happy side." Eri said adjusting her posture.

They made it to the cafe and saw the odd couple seeted at a booth in a corner. Nezu walked in with Eri at his side making sure she felt safe.

I saw Shota look over to see Eri and he looked really happy to see her. I took off my jacket and hung it on the back of the booth.

"Hello Yamada and Aziawa, this is Eri-Chan." Nezu said attempting to climb into the booth. "Please call us by our first names." Hizashi said is he picked up the small cat/dog/mouse/thing. Shota stood up as soon as he saw Eri and handed her a small pink jacket that had small blue bow on the corner.

She walked over to the two strange couple and sat down at the booth next to Shota wearing the jacket he gave her. "Thank you Aziawa." She said thanking the tired looking man. "Call me Shota, this is my husband  Hizashi." He said poking the loud blond. "We ordered you a candle apple if you'd like it?" Shota said showing her the picture they advertise. "Whoah, it looks so pretty and shiny." The small child said sitting up.

There orders came out a few minute later and they sat down talking about the home and stuff and where she would go to school.
  Shota and Hizashi walked Eri to the Taxi station. So they didnt have to walk in the cold.

They arrived at Hizashi's mothers house and made breakfast for the family of six now. Hisama saw little Eri and had immediately fallen in love with her.
    Her and Eri were playing together and trying on dresses that were her daughters dresses while Shota made breakfast. "Go show Shota your pretty dress." She said helping Eri up. "Look Shota, look how it twirls!" She said happily twirling around, her hair flying as she spun. "It looks beautiful Eri." He said tucking some hair behind her ear. Hizashi was doing dishes while Shota finished putting the dirty pans and stuff away before the toast was done. Eri changed back into something she could play in and Hisama put away the clothes she tried on and didn't fit into and put the ones she could have in a small white dresser for her.

The all sat down and ate breakfast together wi th Hisama taking pictures of there first family breakfast. Hizashi was showing Eri how to cut waffles while Shota was getting everyone coffee/juice. Shinso had just met Eri and had ready claimed her as his sister.

"This is our mums house, our house got robbed and smashed so we will be staying the night here for a bit." Shota said making Eri a bed in Shinso's room. "That's alright Shota, I like living with you two!" She exclaimed hugging him seeing her bed. Shots was suprized to feel her hugging him so early on. He be t down and hugged her making sure that she knew it was alright to hug him. Denki left to his house when Shota left to get Eri.

Shota found a nightlight for Eri and tucked her into bed and left the door open for her. Before hand he showed her where they were going to sleep.